Preview Round 23, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval | Sunday, 22 August @ 4.40pm

He can be a massive fan, but when you are a witches hat, which he was last week, you should be dropped. Even at 18th, there are standards he is enforcing

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He had back-to-back poor weeks.

Not the end of the world but plenty to work on with consistency going into next year.

May 24, 2011
Richmond
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Being dropped in your third year isn’t a big deal. Hopefully he has a big preseason. Competition for spots is only going to increase with another preseason into Laz, Powell, Phillips, Mahoney, Spicer + another 4-5 kids coming in the door in the draft. Cannot be clearer, this is a good thing.
last game with past coaches games would have been gifted to players, not with this coach he is settings new standards for everyone, so looking forward to 2022.

He was our weakest last week and deserved to be omitted. I think you're just used to Brad Scott refusing to drop anyone..

Certainly that and also;

its easy to confuse 'demanding more from' with 'doesnt think much of'

I think Noble thinks Bailey has other levels he needs to push him to. I think he will reach his potential under Noble.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
How didnt Lazzaro get a game? Could have not played Ats or Turner.
I've said it before but he's been the stiffest bloke on our list this year. Does nothing wrong when he plays, gets dropped, not even listed as emergency. Very odd. I'd be giving him games ahead of Ats.

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
More annoyed that Padddy walker didnt get a game.
Kid kept being talked up and now nothing.
Would have been good to get a taste of it like spicer is now.
Maybe because its not being played in tasmania...

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We have 3 first year players playing this week, meaning all 5 of our national draft picks from 2020 have played this year.

Yet people are complaining we aren’t playing more?

I’m as pro kids as they come but balance people, balance.
Paddy the only one picked up in 2021 that hasnt played a game this year.
Feels like he's out of place.

If it’s a wet track as forecast then a small forward line might be ideal. Really looking forward to this game and it’s in our usual time slot as well except in lockdown you don’t have to go to the office on a Monday with a hangover, can nurse it at home, WINNING ✊

Roo Boys 3-4 goals 🦘

Back