Competition FLO Soccer 2021 - Announcement and Registrations

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I've started to receive some entries for this comp and the quality has been excellent so far. Keep those entries coming!

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Just a few days left to get your entries in here! If you are working on something but might not quite make the deadline, let me know where you're at with it.

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just a few days left to get your entries in here! If you are working on something but might not quite make the deadline, let me know where you're at with it.
Sorry Scorch Im going to have to drop out of FLO this season. Work has just been nuts for the last couple of months. I had a good idea but not enough time to do it justice.

teaser2021.png

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
We'll have a 10 team league this season, thanks to everyone who has entered! It'll be a single round robin + finals, with the top 6 qualifying.

We currently have 13 teams in the cup, i'll keep accepting cup only teams for the next week or so if anyone gets some inspiration.

Don't forget the transfer windows! You can resubmit now until I post round 2, and then there'll be another period that closes when I post round 8, which will coincide with the cup quarter finals. Hub thread will be up tonight or tomorrow.

Back