Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Its simple. If you want the jab, get it and shut up. If you don't want the jab, don't get it and shut up. If you don't want it, don't try and make people not get it, and if you want it, don't try and make people have to get it. Simple really.

Do your own homework, and do what you feel is right.
Remember what Sco-Mo said when asked if he felt any responsibility for the people who have died because of taking the vaccine. He said he didn't, because the risk of taking it are there to read. Death is one of the risks, as these people should have read up on it, they accept the risks of getting it. He said we don't have mandatory vaccination, and so they didn't have to take it.

Its simple. If you want the jab, get it and shut up. If you don't want the jab, don't get it and shut up. If you don't want it, don't try and make people not get it, and if you want it, don't try and make people have to get it. Simple really.

Remember what Sco-Mo said when asked if he felt any responsibility for the people who have died because of taking the vaccine. He said he didn't, because the risk of taking it are there to read. Death is one of the risks, as these people should have read up on it, they accept the risks of getting it. He said we don't have mandatory vaccination, and so they didn't have to take it.
If only.

I agree with this, as long as those not getting it are coming to the conclusion after reading proper sources. Many anti-vaxxers have no understanding of fundamental critical analysis and haven't heard of media bias. Anti-vaxxers who read unfounded content from randoms on the internet and then preach it to others as fact are pathetic, and must be called out on their bullshit.

Saw a funny anecdote from one of the hospitals in the USA, nurse asked a person in sick with covid complications and they were adamant they wouldn't take the vaccine because they don't know whats in it, but they took all the medication the nurses and doctors in hospital gave them without ever questioning what it was let alone whats in it.

If that doesn't sum up the anti-vaxxers, I don't know what does.

Saw a funny anecdote from one of the hospitals in the USA, nurse asked a person in sick with covid complications and they were adamant they wouldn't take the vaccine because they don't know whats in it, but they took all the medication the nurses and doctors in hospital gave them without ever questioning what it was let alone whats in it.

If that doesn't sum up the anti-vaxxers, I don't know what does.

That’s what is so weird about this pandemic. All logic & faith in science has been abandoned in a perfect storm of distrust in government & corporate evil. Fermented by the internet.

It’s causing real division in society in a way I’ve never seen before.

The bass player in our band asked one of the others not to come to band practice as he’s just had a vax. He started dribbling all the stuff about the vax shedding & how just being around vax’d people causes blood clots. One of the other guys was agreeing with him.
I’m seriously considering leaving the band. I find their stupidity infuriating.
Trying to decide if it’s better to stay & try to talk sense to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what is so weird about this pandemic. All logic & faith in science has been abandoned in a perfect storm of distrust in government & corporate evil. Fermented by the internet.

The bass player in our band asked one of the others not to come to band practice as he’s just had a vax. He started dribbling all the stuff about the vax shedding & how just being around vax’d people causes blood clots. One of the other guys was agreeing with him.

There are a handful of valid reasons to not get the vaccine, and most of these people don't have one.

I assume they have had their polio and measles shots etc.

Its always the same, the dumbest people think they are in the know. The idea of a worldwide conspiracy to get everyone vaccinated for control purposes because the vaccine contains "thing" that helps a world government achieve their nefarious goal is pure fantasy.

I agree with this, as long as those not getting it are coming to the conclusion after reading proper sources. Many anti-vaxxers have no understanding of fundamental critical analysis and haven't heard of media bias. Anti-vaxxers who read unfounded content from randoms on the internet and then preach it to others as fact are pathetic, and must be called out on their bullshit.
These vaccinations are totally different as they are not TGA or CDC approved and have not gone through the proper testing required of a normal vaccination. The reality is these vaccines have killed people. Any other vaccine would have been pulled from the market and the vaccine manufacturers would be held liable. The government has given the manufacturers total indemnity should anything happen.
If it turns out for instance that there is a long term rise in cancer from these vaccines, it's bad luck for you. Not saying they will do that, but proper trials haven't ruled it out.

Additionally as long as you're prepared to isolate yourself from the rest of us forever so your selfish youtube researching arse isn't spreading to people who can't get a vaccine for legit medical reasons.
Vaccinated people that test positive are still going to have to isolate so what is the difference?

These vaccinations are totally different as they are not TGA or CDC approved and have not gone through the proper testing required of a normal vaccination. The reality is these vaccines have killed people. Any other vaccine would have been pulled from the market and the vaccine manufacturers would be held liable. The government has given the manufacturers total indemnity should anything happen.
If it turns out for instance that there is a long term rise in cancer from these vaccines, it's bad luck for you. Not saying they will do that, but proper trials haven't ruled it out.

Surely this isn't a serious comment. Surely, SUURRRELY you can not be this stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These vaccinations are totally different as they are not TGA or CDC approved
No. You’re wrong. Just wrong mate. Please stop spreading this. It’s wrong and counterproductive.

The documented difference in the death rate from the vaccine and the death rate from covid is 155455.55%. To put it another way, approximately 0.0018% of people in the UK to have had the vaccine have died from the vaccine - well, they died shortly after having the vaccine, it remains to be seen whether this is a casual or causal relationship. 2.8% of people to catch covid have died, either directly from the virus or because it made an existing condition worse.

Its always the same, the dumbest people think they are in the know.
It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect.
It's a theory that pretty much sums anti vaccers, climate science deniers etc.
It basically states that the more incompetent someone is, the less likely they are to be able to recognise their own incompetence, to the point that, despite having not expertise at all, some are convinced that they have vastly more expertise than the combined knowledge of all those who have dedicated their lives to the field.
No books, study, discipline and research for these clever little buttons, in their intellectually lazy minds, a 10 minute YouTube video trumps all of that.

They think they are independent thinkers, but they're being manipulated by vested interests, and simply regurgitate the propaganda they've been spoon fed.

I don't want to see people being punished just for being stupid and selfish, but they're a danger to the rest of us and should be removed from society.
Detaining them all indefinitely in isolated concentration camps in remote Australia would be very expensive. But in all fairness to the rest of society, do we really have any other option?

It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect.
It's a theory that pretty much sums anti vaccers, climate science deniers etc.
It basically states that the more incompetent someone is, the less likely they are to be able to recognise their own incompetence, to the point that, despite having not expertise at all, some are convinced that they have vastly more expertise than the combined knowledge of all those who have dedicated their lives to the field.
No books, study, discipline and research for these clever little buttons, in their intellectually lazy minds, a 10 minute YouTube video trumps all of that.

They think they are independent thinkers, but they're being manipulated by vested interests, and simply regurgitate the propaganda they've been spoon fed.

I don't want to see people being punished just for being stupid and selfish, but they're a danger to the rest of us and should be removed from society.
Detaining them all indefinitely in isolated concentration camps in remote Australia would be very expensive. But in all fairness to the rest of society, do we really have any other option?

When they want to believe the world is flat they are relatively harmless. But in this case you are correct.

Punch them out on stage then smash the instruments. That'll sell.

Sure, it’s your choice but if you are silly enough to refuse a vaccination, you then have to accept there will be consequences ( besides getting COVID).
You might have to accept you are not allowed to attend certain events or places. Or have specific jobs, or work in certain places.

Here is the TGA Approval ....STUPID!!!

the TGA has decided that the following vaccines meet the high safety, efficacy and quality standards required for use in Australia

Sure, it’s your choice but if you are silly enough to refuse a vaccination, you then have to accept there will be consequences ( besides getting COVID).
You might have to accept you are not allowed to attend certain events or places. Or have specific jobs, or work in certain places.
Can't we just intern these selfish dummies?
They want to prolong lockdowns and movement restrictions for the rest of us by not getting vaccinated. Can't we just take away their freedoms instead?
Also their children should be removed and placed with responsible adults who will ensure that they get safely vaccinated.

the TGA has decided that the following vaccines meet the high safety, efficacy and quality standards required for use in Australia
The TGA has provisionally approved "...on the basis of short term efficacy and safety data. Continued approval depends on the evidence of longer term efficacy and safety from ongoing clinical trials and post-market assessment." If they don't provide long-term efficacy they're not vaccines. The jury is still out... not looking good based on Israel's statistics.

It's pretty much the same for all of them but here's the Pfizer source: https://www.tga.gov.au/apm-summary/comirnaty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back