Review Round 23 vs Sydney @ Marvel Stadium (21.08.21 - 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

And this is why Dew has to go, Clarkson would of slapped Scrimshaw into shape if he was the coach at the Suns rather than allowing the sook to get exactly what he wanted. I’m fact I think Clarkson wouldnt of drafted him in the first place.

the Suns have been well below average at drafting and more importantly developing top end picks. It has to stop and stop now. I have no confidence in Dew or the coaching staff to turn it around basically because there is no evidence of improvement over the 4 years he has been in charge

don’t get me wrong we shouldn’t move on Dew if we don’t have a plan ( Clarkson) but I live in hope that finally something will go our way in this dumpster fire of a decade
Our drafting and knowledge not of just a player's ability but his mindset has been deplorable. Dew is not the only one to go - we need a recruiting team made up of guys with actual playing experience and a good knowledge of the game and what is required in the head as well as ability.

Our drafting and knowledge not of just a player's ability but his mindset has been deplorable. Dew is not the only one to go - we need a recruiting team made up of guys with actual playing experience and a good knowledge of the game and what is required in the head as well as ability.
So what you're saying is a guy with an iPad and a set of made up metrics doesn't do it for you?

They all got the arse via Dew and Haines.

You mean like Hart Solomon Malceski.
Those types?

...and if you mean those sort of guys would be great as recruiters - I'd agree. They certainly should know more about talent than the ones we have right now.
That was my point lot of experience from very successful Clubs given the flick.
But l guess a young bloke with an ipad who doesn't question is easier to manage.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back