I'll drink to that - North signs Colonial as beer and cider sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

As someone who happily drinks Carlton Draught, which of their products should I be buying? Always happy to support a sponsor of the club

As someone who happily drinks Carlton Draught, which of their products should I be buying? Always happy to support a sponsor of the club
Probably try their Draught first. Most of the Kolsch style Draughts are pretty drinkable.
The Pale Ale is pretty good and not too wanky or over-hopped.

They do a Draught, so probably start there. I'm not into fruity beers myself, and I think Colonial does a good job of separating themselves from the major brands while not venturing (far) into fruity or experimental territory.

The porter is rock solid, actually they’re all great

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How they haven't created a 'Roo Brew' is beyond me

edit: it may be because of our poor performance and perceived relatively small supporter base. The rhyme should give it some merit though .. !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How they haven't created a 'Roo Brew' is beyond me

edit: it may be because of our poor performance and perceived relatively small supporter base. The rhyme should give it some merit though .. !!!
I'm more looking forward to the limited edition Premiership Port(er) that will drop in 2023.

I'm more looking forward to the limited edition Premiership Port(er) that will drop in 2023.
Hey we could have one when we win it all next year and mark porter can be on the ad

I don’t like to see premiership and port anywhere near each other.
You gotta cross the hard work harbour to get to the premiership port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back