Indy Car Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome win. Very happy to witness that. Glad I woke up to watch the last 80 laps

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

As much as I rarely agree with him, it doesn't say much for the series.
Exactly. When was the last time a guy who was 45/46 did anything in F1? Remember when Schumi came back and he was a little off the pace? This guy hasn't race a car since last year and steps in to win a race. He'd raced 7 times in an Indy Car in the previous 3 seasons.

Exactly. When was the last time a guy who was 45/46 did anything in F1? Remember when Schumi came back and he was a little off the pace? This guy hasn't race a car since last year and steps in to win a race. He'd raced 7 times in an Indy Car in the previous 3 seasons.
McGlaughlin had never been there and if not for a speeding ticket would've finished top 10.

Doesn't matter. The Indy 500 is part of the series but also its own thing. It's a one-off and Castroneves can get fit and psych himself up for one race. He would've won on experience and nous.

As much as I rarely agree with him, it doesn't say much for the series.
It's not about the series, it's one race. Picking holes where there isn't.

Doesn't matter. The Indy 500 is part of the series but also its own thing. It's a one-off and Castroneves can get fit and psych himself up for one race. He would've won on experience and nous.

It's not about the series, it's one race. Picking holes where there isn't.
I don't need to pick holes, they're already there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never seen a man so sweaty, so pissed off.

It was 48 degrees in that cockpit. Guy should have multiple championships of something is going to happen it is power who has the bad luck. I'd start carrying every good luck charm there is if I was him.

It's not footy or motorbike racing. So it's not a big deal that an older driver wins. As long as they're at their optimal health, as good as a 25-40yo.

Laughable that Bradesmaen shits on Indycar, but likes the Azerbaijan street track. That long straight is effectively a half oval.

Will power must have the worst luck of any driver ive ever seen.

David Coulthard for mine.

Got to feel bad for newgarden at the end there. Penskes having really bad luck at restarts at the end of races atm.

Robin Miller, best known for his grid walks, has passed away.

He wrote this a month ago

That sucks. Really seemed like a good guy. R.I.P robin

Never heard of him.
But what a great life he has had. And what great friends he made who stepped up when needed.
R.I.P.

P.S. I have a lifelong friend called Robin Millar, who introduced me to F1.

When it was otherwise an easy win, Mclaughlin now better be careful about the Rookie win in the standings. Grosjean is now not that far behind him despite missing 3 races (I think Indy was a double points race as well) and could jag it with 3 races left.

People down here will be nice about it, but there will be a certain indignity if Grosjean does pick him off for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back