The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting appointment. Tough job though as a few of their players have left and parachute payments have now stopped…

Or Angeball to take over at City next...
It’s only early days at Celtic and yes it’s a poor league but think a few English clubs are going to regret never giving this guy a chance especially in the Championship.

It’s only early days at Celtic and yes it’s a poor league but think a few English clubs are going to regret never giving this guy a chance especially in the Championship.

I was championing him a few seasons ago around the City forums and everyone thought I was joking. He's gone straight past us, think there's a real chance he could be in the picture for Man City at some stage, although his age and big game experience may count against him.

I was championing him a few seasons ago around the City forums and everyone thought I was joking. He's gone straight past us, think there's a real chance he could be in the picture for Man City at some stage, although his age and big game experience may count against him.
Yeah maybe big four are out of range but next level he could do the job…If Bielsa ever left I’d be happy to have him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know that announcing a managers intended departure works, players tend to down tools the closer you get to the leaving date.

So wouldn't totally shock me if this season is Peps last year.

I don't know that announcing a managers intended departure works, players tend to down tools the closer you get to the leaving date.

So wouldn't totally shock me if this season is Peps last year.
Could work the other way, everyone giving maximum effort knowing that Pep is going and to win as much as you can now because the next manager you bring in might be shite.

He's distanced himself I think.

Man Forest have gone through more managers in the last 3 years than Elizabeth Taylor had husbands.

Having said that Hudgton had to go, I thought at the start of the championship that NFFC had a squad capable of making playoffs, now they are in a serious battle to avoid relegation at this relatively early stage of the season.

Steve Cooper followed by Chris Wilder are the two bookies favorites. I think Wilder would be the best pick (as much as I dislike the man personally)

Twice promoted The Blades from this league, seems to have a good grasp of coaching in this division.

Man Forest have gone through more managers in the last 3 years than Elizabeth Taylor had husbands.

Having said that Hudgton had to go, I thought at the start of the championship that NFFC had a squad capable of making playoffs, now they are in a serious battle to avoid relegation at this relatively early stage of the season.

Steve Cooper followed by Chris Wilder are the two bookies favorites. I think Wilder would be the best pick (as much as I dislike the man personally)

Twice promoted The Blades from this league, seems to have a good grasp of coaching in this division.

Uh..?

Wilder wants to run transfers (because he is a well known bung merchant who takes cuts of the transfer fees) . Plus he want complete control over a club and run every department.
Teams wont allow that . Thats why he is still out of work despite his record.

I wager only a league 1 club or below would allow such a thing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back