Scores and rankings 2021 SC League's - GRAND FINAL RESULTS

Thanks. Fixed it.
look mate, i finished 1570 with the likes of Harmes, Liam Ryan, Ben Keays and Kennedy polluting my team and by the sounds of it, you've had a flukey as s**t year and you're normally a 10k merchant. Bet me whatever you want on who finishes higher next year, whatever you want outside cash because i cant do that.

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
look mate, i finished 1570 with the likes of Harmes, Liam Ryan, Ben Keays and Kennedy polluting my team and by the sounds of it, you've had a flukey as sh*t year and you're normally a 10k merchant. Bet me whatever you want on who finishes higher next year, whatever you want outside cash because i cant do that.

look mate, i finished 1570 with the likes of Harmes, Liam Ryan, Ben Keays and Kennedy polluting my team and by the sounds of it, you've had a flukey as sh*t year and you're normally a 10k merchant. Bet me whatever you want on who finishes higher next year, whatever you want outside cash because i cant do that.

1570 LOL Some Ghost teams finished higher :moustache:

I'd say Nooz Hymen but Uncle's is long gone.

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Not necessarily. There's been many a time where I've finished Top4 for overall points in all 10 leagues yet didn't even make finals in 2-3 of those leagues.
Agreed. I've seen that happen quite a bit.

Div 16 cup this year went to the best OA performer though.

It would be interesting to know what happened in the other divisions

1629933034691.png

Speaking of flukey as s**t, are you talking about this Ben Keays?

1629938390206.png

Jiska has been real quite since i challenged him. he's scared
I've been real quite?

Perhaps you should spend more time doing your English homework and less time trolling internet forums young tacker.

Not necessarily. There's been many a time where I've finished Top4 for overall points in all 10 leagues yet didn't even make finals in 2-3 of those leagues.
It's quite unusual for the GF winner to be ranked higher than 5000. At least in the leagues I'm in.

Back