No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

I am banning myself from making any more bets or outlandish statements on that board once my ban expires (next week I think) :)

No you won't .... fibber.

What a knob of an Adelaide official.. they could've just tapped him on the shoulder and let him know what he did wrong.. now they've added more heat to the club, thanks.

Remember those Trolls on the Crows board ?

Think I have found the Emperor of them all.

Seen some s**t takes on this forum but this is probably the worst of the lot.

That one is in my head now (Kramer style) - so I am blaming you when I sit down to watch Carlton on Sunday.
I'm going through with my earlier plan of sitting down in front of kayo today at 1.45 - at least that way I won't miss it........

yuck, checked out the Crows thread. There's a lot of ding dongs on there bending themselves into pretzels in order to defend Walker.
Absolutely disgusting over there. Some were saying that the guy who reported Tex should be sacked!!
I put a post up over there how the person who reported it did the right thing and was actually brave to speak up. Went down like a lead balloon. Seriously, this is a team that had Eddie Betts for so many years.

belief in faux equality is a lot easier than the real thing - that's when you stand to actually lose something you perceive important because of it..........

I've read the whole thread over on the Crows Board. On the whole i think they have been pretty impressive actually.

There has been a dozen or so knuckle draggers but they have been well outnumbered by impressive posters who have flat out castigated Tex's remarks without equivocation. I came away from it thinking change is working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Port board

I can't do this to myself anymore. I'm actually writing to Richardson as we speak and i'm mailing back my membership. Life isn't meant to be wasted with sh*t like this. It's far too short.

Imagine if he or she supported us over the past 20 years.
Some Don't know just how good they have it.

Some gold on the dogs board tonight.... :roflv1:

Absolutely depressing how Bevo has sabotaged the entire season with these bizarre selections and tactics down the stretch.

Disgusting Beveridge..

Pissed the season up the wall..

Arrogantly plays makeshift ruckman and we get killed in the clearances, plays his favourites like Wood no matter how bad he plays, and brings Dunkley back in instead of making him earn his spot..

I honestly think his time is done. Been nice knowing you, and thanks for the flag, but pack your bags mate..

Quite frankly Bailey Smith can fu** off. If we get a good offer for him then take it, he doesn't give a sh*t and has drunk his own bathwater.

I'm not watching next week.

I would honestly rather go and slam my dick in a door than watch this team at the moment.

I've had a ******* gutful.

Some gold on the dogs board tonight.... :roflv1:
They're certainly not taking the loss well.

But then, they've got a bit of a point. Beverage likes to tinker, likes to demonstrate that he's the smartest person in the room when he isn't; leaving English forward of the ball as a matchup for Aliir gave Port and Lycett a huge ruck advantage that translated straight into clearance dominance, a statistic that WB have been top 2 in all year and rely upon to score. He's in essence taken away their Plan A in favour of his plan C going head to head with Port with a top 4 place at risk.

If Brisbane beat WC by a reasonable margin - depending on how much WC score - they're 5th. That, after sitting in the top 2 for the whole season, would be gutting.

They're certainly not taking the loss well.

But then, they've got a bit of a point. Beverage likes to tinker, likes to demonstrate that he's the smartest person in the room when he isn't; leaving English forward of the ball as a matchup for Aliir gave Port and Lycett a huge ruck advantage that translated straight into clearance dominance, a statistic that WB have been top 2 in all year and rely upon to score. He's in essence taken away their Plan A in favour of his plan C going head to head with Port with a top 4 place at risk.

If Brisbane beat WC by a reasonable margin - depending on how much WC score - they're 5th. That, after sitting in the top 2 for the whole season, would be gutting.
Plot twist: he wanted to come up against Ess in the first finals game and keep their streak alive.
Thanks Bevo.

Last edited:
This was from the Geeelong board after Guthrie kicks out of bounds on the full late in the last quarter.
" That free kick was not there in the context of the game either. Given the intensity it shouldnt have been given "

Last edited:
Made the mistake of heading over to the Freo board to see their thoughts on a potential Cerra trade. Never really interacted with Freo fans before. Don't know any personally and never really had a need to around here before, so hadn't formed any opinions about them either before now. The Cerra thread is just full of feral and plenty of material for here. Won't venture over there again. Got donuts in terms of genuine discussion, lots of delusion that Cerra is worth a minimum of 2 x 1st rounders, lots of talk about wanting to screw us over and lots of uneasy talk about his partner and just not wishing him well in general.

The AFL rules don't allow players to be worth negative value in trade.

But it could be something like:
Cerra for #6, 2021 1st, #25 and Fisher

Where Fisher is the salary dump that lets them fit Cerra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back