Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't Jezza shafted by Carlton at the end of 1979, despite winning the premiership? Or did he leave because he was stubborn? The full story must be on here somewhere. He was loyal to the outgoing president, George Harris

Woman who never played football for Carlton and is associated with them only by virtue of her father sinks boot into club when they are in crisis.

This is what happens when you achieve nothing of note in your own life, you base your personality on the accomplishments of others.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She just can’t help herself, the threads been dead for a while until she does a random late night radio interview or Facebook rant.

Love it.

I bet she wears her dads premiership medals down the street on a Tuesday.

Certified loon.

It’s a shame she made the mods purge the thread of the original gold.

Last edited:
Woman who never played football with Carlton and is associated with them only by virtue of her father sinks boot into club when they are in crisis.

This is what happens when you achieve nothing of note in your own life, you base your personality on the accomplishments of others.
She'd be the type to keep her surname once she gets married.

"Tonight I had contact with the wonderful David"...translation: "Tonight David ignored my posts on his social media"

Jeff Kennett said: "You are the most famous person in the room"...what really happened: Jeff Kennett said: "You are the most ****ed-up person in the room"

Just me, or anyone else reading between the lines and coming up with something different to what was posted?? Probably just me - as I wasn't born into greatness and all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back