AFL Player #19: Nick Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously. ffs.

Surely we are advised to stay as far away from any hotspot as possible. I know that players may live in that area but the risk is way too high to shop, mingle. blah.

Altona/Newport etc are hostspot areas with a demographic of people who are less than likely to obey any rules. Do not go anywhere in that area at this point in time.

Not sure you can say that.

So a player goes to a tier two site 7 days before it was announced and then gets a negative test and still can’t go to tassie, if I was the AFL I would be sending a memo to Bombers, Dogs, GWS, Swans, Dees and cats, all get out of Vic and don’t go back, tell them you have been at home for the last month, what a load of S**t, Australia is totally F**ked when it comes to handling covid! So I have lost Jamie Kah and nick hind in one day, glad it wasn’t Jake! Ok Caldwell your time, one soldier down the next one steps up!

Though your miles and miles away
I see you everyday
I don't have to try
I just close my eyes
I close my eyes

We'll always be together
However far it seems (love never ends)
We'll always be together
Together in electric dreams

yeah this is good too!

Is it 14 days inclusive of the date of exposure? 🤔 If it's inclusive then he should be free to fly to Tasmania (or anywhere else with the same rule) next Saturday.
It says "must not have visited a tier 1 or tier 2 site 14 days prior to arrival". So yes I read that as he is free to arrive on Saturday. 14 days would finish Friday night.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So a player goes to a tier two site 7 days before it was announced and then gets a negative test and still can’t go to tassie, if I was the AFL I would be sending a memo to Bombers, Dogs, GWS, Swans, Dees and cats, all get out of Vic and don’t go back, tell them you have been at home for the last month, what a load of S**t, Australia is totally F**ked when it comes to handling covid! So I have lost Jamie Kah and nick hind in one day, glad it wasn’t Jake! Ok Caldwell your time, one soldier down the next one steps up!
Ok Boomer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back