Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So if we manage to knock the Swans off we play the Cats. I like that match up with a few important players going down for them in Stewart and now O’Connor out of their backline

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So if we manage to knock the Swans off we play the Cats. I like that match up with a few important players going down for them in Stewart and now O’Connor out of their backline

Could go two ways.
Either they implode or they get fired up from this game.

I’m not getting ahead of myself regarding tomorrow’s game though, just saying.

Is Cameron in trouble? think he'll be ok. Toby would cop a fine or week for the same thing
Jezza probably would too if he still played for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong look shot.
If we get through tomorrow it opens right up.
With Sydney injuries, things are going our way.
Im starting to dream.

Haha I got us at $20 for the flag. Not counting on it but would be a little miracle.

Haha I got us at $20 for the flag. Not counting on it but would be a little miracle.

I got us at $31 around when we beat Melbourne

I also backed us at a good price to beat Geelong.

Not quite what Jezza Cameron thought he was getting himself into?
Maybe Geelong sold him promises around " We will get good players as free agents", as I am confused as to why Jeremy went there given the list profile of Geelong. They could yet win 3 in a row to win the flag, stranger things have happened.
Surely they can't play as badly again. Even Dangerfield looked slow, henderson only ever dropped that many sitters when playing as a forward for Carlton in 2010/2011.

Maybe Geelong sold him promises around " We will get good players as free agents", as I am confused as to why Jeremy went there given the list profile of Geelong. They could yet win 3 in a row to win the flag, stranger things have happened.
Surely they can't play as badly again. Even Dangerfield looked slow, henderson only ever dropped that many sitters when playing as a forward for Carlton in 2010/2011.
Jezza will be 29 at the start of next year and might be forced to be part of a rebuild instead...

They did run second through home and away. Let's not right them off yet.
I reckon this year is over, but they're still a good side.

Watching the replay between Melbourne and Geelong. I think this is the first game I've watched with Jeremy in Cats' colours and I keep getting a weird vomit taste in my mouth.

Yeah I still struggle watching him out there. He is already a cult hero out there :( I miss him

Geelong look shot.
If we get through tomorrow it opens right up.
With Sydney injuries, things are going our way.
Im starting to dream.

Who needs a Cameron when you have a HOOOGGGAAAANNN

I know you can’t replace Jezza. But let’s be honest, when the sticky tape holds, Hogan is good for 2-4 goals per game. That was jezza average.

Who needs a Cameron when you have a HOOOGGGAAAANNN

I know you can’t replace Jezza. But let’s be honest, when the sticky tape holds, Hogan is good for 2-4 goals per game. That was jezza average.

Our forward line has better synergy with Hogan compared to Jezza despite Jezza being better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back