AFL Player #19: Nick Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

19 - hind.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2024
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 31, Rick Ross

Last edited by a moderator:

So you’ve given up already?

nah not necessarily. Certainly don’t think we will get up but I’m still hopeful. Dad is a big bombers fan and given his older years I wouldn’t mind him getting a bit of joy though. I was in the stands for 2016, so not as cut up over our form as I would have been before.

in such an even year momentum is everything and we certainly have lost it. Look at Melbourne, they had a slump but by now they are on the up swing.

us and Geelong not so much

I thought Simon Goodwin said they were told to pack for Perth regardless of the result of their game? I think they are mynside of the draw
Perth because they can fly into any state. May change as WA has some new exposure sites.

Towno78

Premiership Player
Nov 6, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Really feel for Nick. Can you imagine the utter disbelief at first, and then the sinking pain as reality kicked in that he’ll miss the final that he’s busted a gut for even though there’s nothing wrong with him and he’s done nothing wrong?
They were literally advised to avoid supermarkets. You could say he did nothing wrong, but you could also say he could have been smarter.

nah not necessarily. Certainly don’t think we will get up but I’m still hopeful. Dad is a big bombers fan and given his older years I wouldn’t mind him getting a bit of joy though. I was in the stands for 2016, so not as cut up over our form as I would have been before.

in such an even year momentum is everything and we certainly have lost it. Look at Melbourne, they had a slump but by now they are on the up swing.

us and Geelong not so much
@ist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back