Rumour Neil Balme is not the Head of Football

In the wake of the Balme bad news, do you think Darren Burgess will be at the Crows in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Does he replace anyone or is this a new role? If so what is his day to day responsibility?

Kelly is our current Head of Football. I don't think they will dump him but they'll obviously make up a role for him, which is fine. Kelly can stay or go. Balme immediately supersedes him.

I'm going to say it, the change 8n the posture and attitude of the club since Olsen replaced Chapman illustrates how bad Chapman's leadership was... insular, arrogant. Now we are proactive, aggressive. I'm not saying Olsen is directly involved, but culture is driven by the board and the Crows are a different outfit since this change happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way to go AFC. Burgess and a decent tackling coach next thanks. Just need a couple of big player trades as well and this offseason will be complete.

I'm going to say it, the change 8n the posture and attitude of the club since Olsen replaced Chapman illustrates how bad Chapman's leadership was... insular, arrogant. Now we are proactive, aggressive. I'm not saying Olsen is directly involved, but culture is driven by the board and the Crows are a different outfit since this change happened.

Olsen is directly involved.

Chapman, Hazel, Trigg, Smart, Burton, Hass, Camporeale, Hart...

Things were ******* grim there for a while

This is superb. Amazing get for the club

Interested to hear what happens to Kelly, but this is our biggest off-field scalp in years

Back