U18 Champs WA v SA U19's Championship game, Saturday 1PM (AWST), Game being broadcast on AFL Youtube

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been weird for me, he's opting to spoil a lot despite being a strong mark, but when he can initiate the contact he's working the opposition away from the drop zone well, certainly hasbn't been bad but seems to want to play it on his own terms
Nothing wrong with going for the spoil if you thump it clear. I've lost track of the times Logue has tried to mark it when he shouldnt have. I dont know, maybe I've missed something but he's look terrific back there for mine

Nothing wrong with going for the spoil if you thump it clear. I've lost track of the times Logue has tried to mark it when he shouldnt have. I dont know, maybe I've missed something but he's look terrific back there for mine
Yeah it's been a good game from him without a doubt, just want a guy with hands as good as his to take those opportunities more often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horne-Francis’ fans have been saying all year his modest production was only because he was playing men and he’d produce Daicos numbers in the champs against U18s

WA Bests consist of Bazzo, Amiss, Johnson, JVR, Tunstill, South rn I'd say, but very even contribution across the board for them, SA a little easier to group with Roberts, Liddy, Ferres and I reckon Litster has been impressive, JHF not winning much of it but what can ya do

Yeah Amiss is probably BOG.

Its interesting i said at start of year i rated Bazzo a top ten talent and best key defender in the draft.
He is a terrific kick good pace can play one on one lockdown or inceptor lots of strings to his bow
And on Jye Amiss said he is wa best key forward all year but others like knightmare and so on didnt rate him,
probably because he hasnt been part of WA academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back