Discussion 2021 Help / General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never did get my email. I have been in contact with support and they said they'll send everything out. Still disappointing I didn't get the email. Yes I did finish in the top 1011 haha

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Check ALL your email folders. Mine ended up in a folder titled DREAM TEAM for some reason. Had no idea that's where all my SC emails have been going for the last few years.

Body of work I reckon. We're all capable of a melt here and there but to continually dish up quality melts week on week is a gift. I guess the award should be "Melter of the Year" then - we should have Brownlow-like votes 3-2-1 for the best melts in each matchday thread and then give the award at the end of the year 🤣

TheRednWhite is consistent but it's more a baseline level of frustration/complaining than what I would call a melt. Never really explodes properly
Needs to use CAPS LOCK, BOLD and LARGER FONT to up his game you reckon? Lots of redacted expletives
When you've been cursed as long as I have you eventually just become broken and numb
I did my melting, 3 years of it. Then it was a cry for help. Now it's just acceptance...

Check ALL your email folders. Mine ended up in a folder titled DREAM TEAM for some reason. Had no idea that's where all my SC emails have been going for the last few years.
That's interesting. I've now just realised that in over 10 years of playing supercoach I've never received an email from them! I've done an email search through all of my folders and nothing has come up. I hope I didn't accidentally unsubscribe from them!

IIRC picking up a takeaway ....was in the premise less than 2 min
Remember when you weren't a close contact unless you spent 15 minutes within 1.5 metres.. the good ol' days!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never did get my email. I have been in contact with support and they said they'll send everything out. Still disappointing I didn't get the email. Yes I did finish in the top 1011 haha

Same happen to me I emailed em waiting for response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back