No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew Brisbane weren't premiership contenders going into finals.

Their recent run of good form was due to playing 7 bottom 8 sides in the last 7 rounds of the season. And they still managed to drop 2 of them.

The reason I never brought it up was that the two sides they lost to were st Kilda and Hawthorn. So didn't want to acknowledge that the swans weren't genuine contenders either.

Unfortunately both got found out on the same day.

Apparently Jayden Stephenson broke his hip in a drunken bike accident at his home while drinking with team mates. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be a pretty clear breach of covid protocols?

Apparently Jayden Stephenson broke his hip in a drunken bike accident at his home while drinking with team mates. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be a pretty clear breach of covid protocols?
House mates not team mates

Fox footy just reported it as team mates but yeah I was digging around on the norf board and it was with his housemates
I mean, they might be interchangeable if he lives with team mates

Man, who cares about covid protocols? Everyone surely knows that's stasi police state nonsense brought in to pacify the Karens. And ok, it is what it is, but now we're talking about it like it's a serious thing? Jayden Stephenson, a 20 something footy player broke some arcane protocol and we should all slam him for it? Like, how dare he break his hip trying to have fun in these weirdo times? Seriously, **** off with that s**t. No wonder you’re a James Bell fan.

Man, who cares about covid protocols? Everyone surely knows that's stasi police state nonsense brought in to pacify the Karens. And ok, it is what it is, but now we're talking about it like it's a serious thing? Jayden Stephenson, a 20 something footy player broke some arcane protocol and we should all slam him for it? Like, how dare he break his hip trying to have fun in these weirdo times? Seriously, **** off with that sh*t. No wonder you’re a James Bell fan.
Terrible post

Terrible post
See I think it’s a good post. I’m not an anti vaxxer or a conspiracy theorist, but I think it’s about time this police state was questioned. The dude broke his hip being silly. That’s on him, but is it really necessary to pile on for not following some ridiculous protocol? It’s stupid. We gotta break away from this big brother bullshit. I hate it.

See I think it’s a good post. I’m not an anti vaxxer or a conspiracy theorist, but I think it’s about time this police state was questioned. The dude broke his hip being silly. That’s on him, but is it really necessary to pile on for not following some ridiculous protocol? It’s stupid. We gotta break away from this big brother bullshit. I hate it.

I reckon that people who fail to observe the rules and spread the virus should be charged with GBH or in the event of the deaths of others with manslaughter.

I’m old fashioned about things like this but bloody hell - that Toby Greene shot is way over the line.

Much worse than Diesel’s shot in a bye gone era. And he got 9 weeks!

You simply cannot allow that sort of example to stand.

And as for the Fox Footy crew who are giving Greene the benefit of the doubt, disgraceful! You gotta ask if some higher up is getting in their ears.

Toby is a draw card but the good of the game is more important than tv ratings.

IMO opinion Greene must get a long spell on the sidelines.

Just go and spread it , if that stubborn woman running NSW locked down early we in Vic wouldn't be like this , this one has nothing to do with Andrews

I’m old fashioned about things like this but bloody hell - that Toby Greene shot is way over the line.

Much worse than Diesel’s shot in a bye gone era. And he got 9 weeks!

You simply cannot allow that sort of example to stand.

And as for the Fox Footy crew who are giving Greene the benefit of the doubt, disgraceful! You gotta ask if some higher up is getting in their ears.

Toby is a draw card but the good of the game is more important than tv ratings.

IMO opinion Greene must get a long spell on the sidelines.
It was worse than Greg Williams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, who cares about covid protocols? Everyone surely knows that's stasi police state nonsense brought in to pacify the Karens. And ok, it is what it is, but now we're talking about it like it's a serious thing? Jayden Stephenson, a 20 something footy player broke some arcane protocol and we should all slam him for it? Like, how dare he break his hip trying to have fun in these weirdo times? Seriously, **** off with that sh*t. No wonder you’re a James Bell fan.
Sorry guys but I agree with Lazy, we gotta learn to live with this.
And I'm a fully vaccinated, middle aged, mother and grandmother.

But this is not the thread.

I know it's blasphemous, but I love watching Melbourne and Port play. Would be a ripper of a Grand Final IMO. Still going for Brisbane, but wouldn't be too disappointed if that's how it pans out.

This is s**t all around.

People have a crack at Papley's over celebrating. someone should put that Cody Weightman on his ass. Looks like he is about to put a Banana in his gob every time he kicks a goal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back