FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Spot on. Even the most mundane and commonplace incident is described like Moses bringing the tablets down the mountain.
LOL!

This reminds me of a Youtube comment I saw once about Stephen Quartermain; he would make even a 10 goal blowout sound like life and death gladitorial combat.

I really miss his commentary, the presentation/aesthetic of Channel 10 with Quarters + 5 min warning + yellow umpires + the teams/players around 2005-2011 will never be topped imo.

Look at Jordan Lewis wearing glasses to look smarter. FMD.

tumblr_inline_p25kthtlFm1tg5wat_500.jpg

Players hosting? Do they honestly believe this is what viewers want?
You see it on Ch7 during the finals, they bring in players and test them out on screen to see if they're any chop post-retirement, this was no different.

You see it on Ch7 during the finals, they bring in players and test them out on screen to see if they're any chop post-retirement, this was no different.
Which is strange at best and unprofessional at worst. Imagine owning a company and you put the work experience kid in charge at your most important time of year. It’s bloody bizarre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless it's a rare exception like Akermanis who has no filter, I'm not interested in what players have to say, especially in a hosting role where they are required to professionally and honestly comment on other teams and the AFL.
Yep
No honesty or they try and avoid difficult questions.

Everyone is a great bloke or player.

Yep
No honesty or they try and avoid difficult questions.

Everyone is a great bloke or player.
Yeah, I'm sick of it, even if it's players from my own team. Serves no purpose. 'Access, access, access'. So boring.

The professional hosts on these shows are guilty as well - "Jack, tell us why you love watching Eddie play footy", which would be fine if it was a show for six year olds.

And I'm not interested in going on a 'journey' over the course of the season with a particular player from the '360 family' (or coach - e.g. Richo) and hearing about the same club at length every week.

Haven’t watched the show in years. Same old tired format.

Why do they persist with Adam Treloar, cringeworthy. Adds nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back