Competitions The Pieman 2021 - with a difference!

Remove this Banner Ad

I clearly said I would give up first place in exchange for the Bulldogs moving into first place. That didn't happen. I blame you, Dogwatch! :D

I am leaving in a few hours to go camping for a week. I don't know if I'll have wifi access so I will submit a team now. If I have access I may change it later.

Flea, Bont, Libba and JJ x2

I'll hold off posting EF handicaps until the final 22 are announced by the club tomorrow night.
Some of my provisional handicaps might change depending on the final inclusions. Those inclusions could be a guide to the respective players' roles on Sunday.

Fair to say if we don't know what Bevo's going to do they probably don't have much idea out at Tullamarine either. :confusedv1:

Pieman Handicaps Elimination Final v Essendon

The season's on the line. The Pieman could be all over this weekend if the Dogs can't regain their early season form.

If you can't do it for the fans, if you can't do it for the coach, if you can't do it for the club and if you can't do it for yourselves, at least do it for the Pieman! Go you Doggies!!

1630059090173.png

Last edited:
Pieman Substitutes for the Elimination Final

If substitutes are needed they will be applied in the following order:
  • English
  • Hunter
  • Dunkley
  • Treloar
  • Vandermeer

same team for me, thx dw
You must be from the Bevo school of team selection.
At least you cracked 100 points last week. If the Dogs had done the same I think people might have been a bit more forgiving of Bevo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could I please have Schache instead of Johannisen? Thanks DW
No you can't have the medi-sub. It got too messy so I outlawed early in the season.
I think you're the first one to ask.

I clearly said I would give up first place in exchange for the Bulldogs moving into first place. That didn't happen. I blame you, Dogwatch! :D

I am leaving in a few hours to go camping for a week. I don't know if I'll have wifi access so I will submit a team now. If I have access I may change it later.

Flea, Bont, Libba and JJ x2
Liber, Treloar, Hannan, English, Weightman, pls.
Weightman, Bont, Naughton, English, Young
RandomDog is going for:

JJ, Wood, Roarke, Hannan, Dale
same team for me, thx dw
Unchanged, thanks mate.
dogwatch selects:

Treloar, Hunter, Weightman, Naughton, Johannisen
English x2, Naughton x2, Weightman
Weightman
Naughton
English
Hannan
Hunter
Bont
Treloar
Libba
VDM
Hunter

pls DW
Hannan
VDM
Libba
Treloar
Dunkley
Vandermeer
Treloar
Dunkley
Johannisen
Naughton
English
Dunks x2
Treloar x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done.

1630211942118.png

Schache is no longer the medi sub.
Wow, it's changing fast.
AFL web site still hasn't posted the medi-sub but if that's the case I'll allow your change Curly5

Everybody else who had JJ would get the sub (order of subs posted above) unless they post a late change here before the game starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back