Game Day Elimination Final 1: Western Bulldogs v Essendon, UTAS Stadium, Sunday August 29, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to take a player to get his neck broken, and judging my the Dogs tactics it will be one of them, for the AFL to crack down on players leading with and ducking their heads. The umpiring today just encourages that behaviour and it’s a disgrace. Frees need to be paid AGAINST the players who do it, not FOR or called play on when the umpire says ‘no, you ducked your head.’

Shocking umpiring calls over the first 3 quarters ruined the chance of this being our game. I’m a low scoring game too just didn’t give us a chance. This last one we’ve just dropped our heads and I can’t say I blame the boys. Pretty shattered to be honest

Difference today is they can play wet weather better than us... we got of to a flier and would of continued doing so but then the rain came and slowed the game right down and they adjusted better ....be free kicks thou especially to weightman ... next year bomber we show a lot of promise

Shocking umpiring calls over the first 3 quarters ruined the chance of this being our game. I’m a low scoring game too just didn’t give us a chance. This last one we’ve just dropped our heads and I can’t say I blame the boys. Pretty shattered to be honest

has nothing to do with umpires.

you are never going to win a game of footy scoring 3 x as many points as you do goals.

We are an insipid team in the wet. Have been for years, we cannot play our brand in the wet.

One team was ablee to score in the wet and it wasn't us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s going to take a player to get his neck broken, and judging my the Dogs tactics it will be one of them, for the AFL to crack down on players leading with and ducking their heads. The umpiring today just encourages that behaviour and it’s a disgrace. Frees need to be paid AGAINST the players who do it, not FOR or called play on when the umpire says ‘no, you ducked your head.’
If Weightman gets knocked out from putting his head in danger, I won't shed a tear.

I seriously hope the Lions tear them a new one next week. Good luck with the umpiring Lions. You'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back