Boxing J.Paul VS Woodley 🥊

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
PPV Main Event:
Jake “Problem Child” Paul vs. Tyron “Chosen One” Woodley (cruiserweight)

PPV Co-Main Event:
Amanda “Real Deal” Serrano vs. Yamileth Mercado (featherweight)

PPV Undercard:
Ivan “The Beast” Barancyhk vs. Montana “Too Pretty” Love (welterweight)
Daniel “Dynamite” Dubois vs. Juiseppe “Joe” Cusumano (heavyweight)
Tommy “TNT” Fury vs. Anthony “Pretty Boy” Taylor (catchweight)

Held on Sunday evening in US. Monday morning in Aus.

Dubois is too good to be fighting as a prelim on a freakshow card against a nobody. Same could probably be said for Barancyhk.

Paul wins but ultimately, who cares

Don't give a * about the fight as I refuse to fall for Paul's McNuggets fight promo

But this was funny as *. At least McGregor was quick and witty and didn't go silent like this

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Don't give a fu** about the fight as I refuse to fall for Paul's McNuggets fight promo

But this was funny as fu**. At least McGregor was quick and witty and didn't go silent like this

No one in his neighbourhood can afford to dress like that.

The whole interview was good and funny af in parts.

No one in his neighbourhood can afford to dress like that.

The whole interview was good and funny af in parts.
Mate even Mazagatti would have stepped in a stopped it. T-Wood ******* owned the s**t out of that kid. I don't know how you can be so dumb yet make so much money

Don't give a fu** about the fight as I refuse to fall for Paul's McNuggets fight promo

But this was funny as fu**. At least McGregor was quick and witty and didn't go silent like this

Damn, Woodley stung him *en good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else loaded up on Woodley? If Paul takes it fair play to him, I hope he fights a striker next, but this is a significant step up and I can't let $2.60 pass me by.

Anyone else loaded up on Woodley? If Paul takes it fair play to him, I hope he fights a striker next, but this is a significant step up and I can't let $2.60 pass me by.

I have money on Woodley by KO. If I don't win, he's truly cooked.

I would but I'm sceptical of the whole thing being legit
For sure, always a risk. However, I find it hard to believe a bloke who made it to the very top of his sport would be able to lower himself that far. It's not like he would be short on money either.

I've certainly overestimated people when it comes to money though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back