List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m slightly bemused with brothels, coffee shops and bottle shops classes as essential.
I think I can clear that up for you.

In the 1960's the Australian Test Cricket team was touring Pakistan.

During one of the matches the two teams, their officials and the umpiring staff had to hide in the basement of the grandstand as those gentle peace loving Muslim people literally tore apart the stadium for hours with their bare hands because they disagreed with an umpiring decision

This is in a country known for it's insistence on purdah and TOTAL ban on any form of alcoholic beverage.

Artificially imposed abstinence of either or both causes many more issues than it solves.

I think I can clear that up for you.

In the 1960's the Australian Test Cricket team was touring Pakistan.

During one of the matches the two teams, their officials and the umpiring staff had to hide in the basement of the grandstand as those gentle peace loving Muslim people literally tore apart the stadium for hours with their bare hands because they disagreed with an umpiring decision

This is in a country known for it's insistence on purdah and TOTAL ban on any form of alcoholic beverage.

Artificially imposed abstinence of either or both causes many more issues than it solves.
Off topic but……Pakistani’s complaining about umpiring 🤔

Off topic but……Pakistani’s complaining about umpiring

Wow, I mean there’s a slim chance that first one slid past leg, but the second would have sent middle cartwheeling!

I keep seeing people comparing young Nick to Didak.

Didak?

REALLY??

Don't get me wrong Dids was a star for a lot of years for us but didn't move anywhere near as smooth as either young Nick or his old man.

Also Dids would flash in and launch for goal - very effective - and was also a good pass into the forward line.

But that was it.

Young Nick already has more strings to his bow than Dids ever has but he has to match harden and learn more.

He reminds me of his old man but has the Pendlesque pause frame time control switch and reads the game position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this guy related to Peter or Josh Daicos?

Didak?

REALLY??

Don't get me wrong Dids was a star for a lot of years for us but didn't move anywhere near as smooth as either young Nick or his old man.

Also Dids would flash in and launch for goal - very effective - and was also a good pass into the forward line.

But that was it.

Young Nick already has more strings to his bow than Dids ever has but he has to match harden and learn more.

He reminds me of his old man but has the Pendlesque pause frame time control switch and reads the game position.

Didak was also seriously one sided.

Yep, as far as I know. For example: we go in with our current 4 picks, NM bids pick one, we have 5 minutes to match that bid. We trade our future 3rd rounder for a 2021 3rd rounder and/or trade our 2nd round WBD pick for 2 or more picks of greater value. Obviously, the club trading those picks we need list spaces to hold those picks, therefore they'd end up with that WBD 2nd rounder plus they'd have to select another player at the end of the draft or rookie draft.

We just have to tee up those deals prior to draft night and have them ready to go.

Imagine if no team struck a deal in that 5 mins to be corks and stick it pies.😲

Didak?

REALLY??

But that was it.

Yep dids was a star but never got that real elite tier Bracket of your Buckleys Judd's Abletts jnr Hodge etc
Let's hope Nick becomes a generational talent for us in time.

I think you are really underselling how good Didak actually was.

Absolute gun.
Where Nick Daicos looks likely to have the wood on him is that he's going to enter the system a fitter and better runner than Dids ever was. I haven't seen enough to know whether Nick is as brilliant as Dids was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back