News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

So we received an email today about guernsey sales. The email says:
You can own your own match worn guernsey from the 2021 AFL Premiership season. Seems nice.

Yet, when you go through the link, every guernsey is listed as player signed. It mentions nothing about being worn in a game. That could be fine, but it also has the exact same description and price for guys like Newchurch and McAsey who clearly didn't wear one in an AFL game. So which is it?? Are they actually match worn or not?
Tom Brady Likes This

legit saw someone wear a Go Crom beanie in Brunswick the other day

weird I really don't get it

It's like people overseas thinking Australians drink Foster's.

Heaps of non AFC supporters think we all call them Crom, when really it's just a few who get into it.

Maybe it will catch on one day.

It's like people overseas thinking Australians drink Foster's.

Heaps of non AFC supporters think we all call them Crom, when really it's just a few who get into it.

Maybe it will catch on one day.

Hope not. It's stupid and in the same vain as "pear". Wouldn't want anything to do with it as it appears to be forced.

Is not understanding the big brain humour behind "Crom" on the same level as fans of Tool/Radiohead claiming that if you don't like Tool/Radiohead then you just aren't working with a quadruple-digit IQ?

Or are there just a lot of people who desperately want to fit in with the crowd going along with "Go Crom" rather than being honest that it is a s**t-tier attempt at a meme that should've been left in Forgottenville alongside Sam Gibson's Crows career?

And yes, I can't stand Tool and Radiohead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m glad they made some money for charity, but if can f**k off now, it’s lame.
Thank Grandpa.

It's something that came organically out of our community of supporters and caught on without any marketing experts trying to force it.

I liked that pretty much every player at the B&F used Crom in the Instagram tags. That shows that they think it's fun.

People are allowed to enjoy things, and it's one of the few things about our club that hasn't come from market testing. Possibly that it annoys you is one of the things they like?

Thank Grandpa.

It's something that came organically out of our community of supporters and caught on without any marketing experts trying to force it.

I liked that pretty much every player at the B&F used Crom in the Instagram tags. That shows that they think it's fun.

People are allowed to enjoy things, and it's one of the few things about our club that hasn't come from market testing. Possibly that it annoys you is one of the things they like?
Who is they?
Personally I don’t get it and I’m 35.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back