US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

64 lost law suits indicates no

plausible: seeming likely to be true, or able to be believed

I don't think so, Jimminy Cracker.
A rube to the end.

As if you could begin to argue what's plausible and what isn't.

Who do you think you're kidding with this fan dance?

Fox did far more than "acknowledge a theory". They actively promoted Trump's bullshit claim the election was stolen. It's baseless. And it undermines democracy. They did it anyway because that's what their audience wanted to hear. Folks like you lapped it up because it was preferable to admitting their preferred candidate lost.

What do you think happens if the side that loses an election simply claims they were robbed and the result was invalid? Where do you think this leads? This is what you've endorsed.

You don't know enough about anything to recognise that this is a step in the wrong direction.
This ain’t exactly tinfoil lizardpeople flatearth stuff herefriends.

This ain’t exactly tinfoil lizardpeople flatearth stuff here
It entirely is.

Flat earth
No covid
Stolen election
Lizard people

All the fantasies that nuffies like you respond to because only you can see the truth. It's all the other 3.4b clear minded people that are wrong

When Uncle Joe blamed Mayor McCheese -

loki-yes.gif

A rube to the end.

As if you could begin to argue what's plausible and what isn't.

Who do you think you're kidding with this fan dance?

Fox did far more than "acknowledge a theory". They actively promoted Trump's bullshit claim the election was stolen. It's baseless. And it undermines democracy. They did it anyway because that's what their audience wanted to hear. Folks like you lapped it up because it was preferable to admitting their preferred candidate lost.

What do you think happens if the side that loses an election simply claims they were robbed and the result was invalid? Where do you think this leads? This is what you've endorsed.

You don't know enough about anything to recognise that this is a step in the wrong direction.
He does.

He just thinks it's the right direction. After all, if someone is going to use this strategy to hang onto power in the future, it will be a Trump mk II.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'll say one thing. This criticism of Biden looking at his watch while the bodies were being unloaded is way over the top. People should at least try to see it from Joe's perspective. He was bored for christ sake.

Last edited:
I'll say one thing. This criticism of Biden looking at his watch while the bodies were being unloaded is way over the top. People should look at least try to see it from Joe's perspective. He was bored for christ sake.
At least he turned up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll say one thing. This criticism of Biden looking at his watch while the bodies were being unloaded is way over the top. People should look at least try to see it from Joe's perspective. He was bored for christ sake.

If you are going to say one thing, at least try and make it funny.

He was checking his watch to see how much longer he had to live.

See, it’s not hard.

I'll say one thing. This criticism of Biden looking at his watch while the bodies were being unloaded is way over the top. People should at least try to see it from Joe's perspective. He was bored for christ sake.
Brett Baier of Fox News has pointed out that Mr Biden wears his late son Beau’s rosary on his left wrist above his watch,
So I guess its plausible that he was looking at the rosary.He has been wearing them for 6 years.

Do you manage to tie your own shoes?
Thats why Velcro was invented
False. Not Velcro, zips. I get a pair of these bad boys, the chick in the shop does the laces up tight to check the size is good. I just gotta bounce outta bed at dawn (pre dressed in clean work pants and high vis top), pull these bad boys on and zip em up, and then I’m out the door with a sugarfree redbull waiting for me in the ute. Easy peasy. If you look close enough, they even have my name on the top!

FFCB6A82-AE96-4431-A817-4B70CD072FD8.jpeg

Imagine being a Trump supporter and trying to play this angle :tearsofjoy:

False. Not Velcro, zips. I get a pair of these bad boys, the chick in the shop does the laces up tight to check the size is good. I just gotta bounce outta bed at dawn (pre dressed in clean work pants and high vis top), pull these bad boys on and zip em up, and then I’m out the door with a sugarfree redbull waiting for me in the ute. Easy peasy. If you look close enough, they even have my name on the top!

View attachment 1223658
Your name is Boots?

1630540063676.png

Why not a PhD?
Autocorrect on my dad’s old ghetto ass iPhone. I kept breaking my new ones when I was on the piss, I wish they were designed for clumsy yet learned doctors such as I.

I’m 52 days sober now though friends, please cross your fingers and dicks for me that long may it continue!

Autocorrect on my dad’s old ghetto ass iPhone. I kept breaking my new ones when I was on the piss, I wish they were designed for clumsy yet learned doctors such as I.

I’m 52 days sober now though friends, please cross your fingers and dicks for me that long may it continue!
I shall cross fingers - no promises of other appendages

He had the guts to face the problem.

The Trumpster never faced anything, other than having the 'guts' to front a feast of Macas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back