Rumour Nadia Bartel on the nose beers and breaching lockdown rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those curious; her Instagram followers have GROWN by approximately 5,000~ today.
I assume there's an instagram account under the name of Elle Mae Pearson that has had a fair bit of traffic today too

Harvey Leadpipe

Premiership Player
Sep 22, 2004
Deep in the Bullring
AFL Club
Richmond
Nadia is one of the most generic looking attractive people I've seen in my life

It's like AI built her

I've always thought this too. She looks like the bloke at Madame Tussaud's smashed some beers and made a real s**t version of Paula Abdul then sprayed it with lacquer.

Lord of the Wings

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2020
Pacific Island
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tigers
Is anyone surprised? Starts hanging out with a Richmond player, and then this happens.

Toxic culture. She never did anything like that when she was with Jimmy.

Nah she stuck to a bone up the back when Jimmy was around. Liked to treat him by replicating some of the team bonding sessions down at the Cattery. Not that their is anything wrong with that!

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Whoop de doo she's doing coke, like who *ing cares except those with boring lives.

Wow tho at the clear footage of her doing it however, like seriously? She's going to get reamed by the media.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Duck

Debutant
Jan 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
98BDF097-EA7E-413B-BA10-BD883D1B0017.png

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Seriously, if she's coking up, then getting behind the wheel, what a selfish dumb tart putting others at risk.

As a parent, you'd hope she's not getting high as a kite with the kids around, would deserve to lose custody rights.

so youre allowed to put the boot in, some random campaigner on bigfooty but when the premier is asked about it by the media its a terrible thing, even though he played it with a straight bat and gave it a generic answer?

you should probably stick to wishing your rod is bigger than a jockey's

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Honestly looks like a deliberate setup and leak, perhaps a cry for attention.

Seriously though, it's time for a rebuild. Can we get a new generation of WAGs? These idiots are years past their use-by date.

Or are the younger generation just not that bothered with this crap?

lol. a deliberate setup and leak? Mate, you've been watching too many conspiracy theories in the lockdown. It's a no-name wag from a retired afl player who is a commentator. No-one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back