Autopsy AFL 2021 Second Semi Final - Cats v Giants Fri September 3rd 7:50pm EST / 5:50pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That crowd though, the place is practically empty. Definitely should’ve played it at the MCG in front of seagulls.
20210903_190406.jpg 20210903_190806.jpg

Last edited:

It was literally nobody. The figures were quoted that showed he had the worst differential of any of the key forwards in the graphic. And literally nobody had a whinge about it.

I mean he gave a little bump to the head off the ball last week against us and a cheapy 5 mins ago. 2 Free kicks against doesn't stop him from being kissed on the dick, like getting a goal from a clear pushout while getting a free kick for a weak as piss non arm chop.

What I don’t understand is the clear hatred towards us from two clubs in Richmond and Hawthorn. Of any clubs, they‘ve inflected the most pain on us. But, hey, play on

Thanks for that.... you make a very good point (the hate is irrational probably).

But you haven't changed my mind haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only calls I didn't like were the HTB against Hopper (although technically there) and the arm chop on Rohan. Otherwise umpires were fine. The score review was a shocker though. I think there needs to be more onus on goal umpires to call those obvious ones.

Oh ok so we’ve reached that stage where even the free kicks that are there become proof of a conspiracy. Thanks I was getting a bit lost

They've been weak as piss, 2 of them just pulled out of thin air. People have been whinging about Dixon getting free kicks half as bad as them. Meanwhile your forwards have gotten away with genuine free kicks.

I mean he gave a little bump to the head off the ball last week against us and a cheapy 5 mins ago. 2 Free kicks against doesn't stop him from being kissed on the dick, like getting a goal from a clear pushout while getting a free kick for a weak as piss non arm chop.
Mate, your team is in great knick and you’ve just had a great win into a Prelim. Enjoy it, instead of coming on here and sooking like a lil bitch

Back