Review Semi-Final #2 2021 - Geelong Cats v GWS Giants, 7.50 pm AEST Fri 3 September @ Optus Oval, WA

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s interesting in finals footy what you see in players. I feel Ward, Hopper, De Boer, Perryman and Lloyd have been really good. Ash is an absolute star.

The 2 kids Stone and Bruhn haven’t looked out of place and are probably just a pre season away.

Kelly got the goal but needs to impose himself more, Whitfield was courageous but his kicking has been shithouse, too many not hitting targets.

Thought Hill was looking good until he kicked out on the full and his confidence just went. Stein is undersized against these gorillas.

We are scrapping and just holding on, it does feel like dam could burst but Geelong look really old.

Demons would be laughing at home, they will smash up whoever wins by 10 goals.

Not sure how this will go. We aren’t doing ourselves any favours kicking to a Bobby Hill against a tall contest instead of a hand pass to a free Giant running by into the 59.
if the Scumpires back off we might have a shot.

Scumpires...I like it!

Plenty of inside 50s but mot much to show for it.

The effort is OK, just have to hold on and keep trying.

And JC, I hate you!
Every time Jezza kicks a goal it feels like he's kicked two. It hurts.

It’s interesting in finals footy what you see in players. I feel Ward, Hopper, De Boer, Perryman and Lloyd have been really good. Ash is an absolute star.

The 2 kids Stone and Bruhn haven’t looked out of place and are probably just a pre season away.

Kelly got the goal but needs to impose himself more, Whitfield was courageous but his kicking has been shithouse, too many not hitting targets.

Thought Hill was looking good until he kicked out on the full and his confidence just went. Stein is undersized against these gorillas.

We are scrapping and just holding on, it does feel like dam could burst but Geelong look really old.

Demons would be laughing at home, they will smash up whoever wins by 10 goals.
I just feel Ash telegraphs where he intends to run or kick too often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombing it into their talls will cost the game. We just don’t have anyone talk enough down there.

Do you love Selwood hears the whistle so ensures he pulls Haynes down after the high free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back