Review Semi-Final #2 2021 - Geelong Cats v GWS Giants, 7.50 pm AEST Fri 3 September @ Optus Oval, WA

Teeso

All Australian
Jan 8, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Gotta keep it low into the 50 boys.
If you hear cameron at half time, he doesnt want to change the game plan, just wants us to keep bombing it in - sadly dont think theres a plan B tonight boys

Sucks sproule and HH dont provide much of a contest either - Sproule needs some mongrel, such a gentleman atm

Since Mummy is wrapping up, time to show Razor what an aggressive, demonstrative and forceful bump really looks like

ClockworkOrange

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Selwood throat shot on Kelly.

Automatic suspension.

IMG_5583.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
I just feel Ash telegraphs where he intends to run or kick too often.

Mate, I reckon he has been our best player. In this game he’s stamped himself as a future superstar. His speed, evasion and composure has stood out.

In a dirty game he’s been a shining light.

On the other side Coniglio…I don’t even know what to say. His fall from grace is Ian Baker-Finch like. I don’t even know if we can get a trade for him even if we paid half.

It is deeply concerning where large chunks of our cap are going for the next 6 years.

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon, GWS & Giants Womens
Mate, I reckon he has been our best player. In this game he’s stamped himself as a future superstar. His speed, evasion and composure has stood out.

In a dirty game he’s been a shining light.

On the other side Coniglio…I don’t even know what to say. His fall from grace is Ian Baker-Finch like. I don’t even know if we can get a trade for him even if we paid half.

It is deeply concerning where large chunks of our cap are going for the next 6 years.
Worst decision to make him captain as it appears to have killed his playing. He was so skilful before, now he’s lost with the responsibility.

ClockworkOrange

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Don't know what the plan was on how we were gonna kick a winning score. We have had chances but there is no plan on where or who to kick it to. Defensive match ups have not really worked either.

Would have liked to have seen some chaos balls.

Made it too easy for the Cats tall defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Teeso

All Australian
Jan 8, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
It was perplexing to me how Cameron thought we were playing better to half time...i hope hes not still thinking things are sunshine and rainbows on the bench, just his overall demeanour gives me bad vibes

Back