Autopsy AFL 2021 Second Semi Final - Cats v Giants Fri September 3rd 7:50pm EST / 5:50pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

she's the worst commentator by a long way. she only got the job because she's female and plays footy so it keets diversity demands from the higher ups.

She literally never says anything special. She sticks to the script, never disagrees with fellow commentators or umpiring decisions. She's very mainstream and bland.
You sure don't mean Cameron Ling?

she's the worst commentator by a long way. she only got the job because she's female and plays footy so it meets diversity demands from the higher ups.

She literally never says anything special. She sticks to the script, never disagrees with fellow commentators or umpiring decisions. She's very mainstream and bland.

God that’s insightful I wouldn’t have known that if you hadn’t have cracked the code for me

she's the worst commentator by a long way. she only got the job because she's female and plays footy so it meets diversity demands from the higher ups.

Worse than BT?
Worse than Brayshaw?
Worse than Ling, or Darcy, or Jobe?

I'm not saying it's a high standard of competition, but Daisy cops way too much crap just because she's a woman and not part of the boys club.
She says plenty of insightful things, especially so when she has time time to expand on it properly rather than being ignored or talked over by the men

Geelong doesn't scare me next week. At all. What does scare me is the umps that literally tried to gift the game to geelong a couple of weeks ago. 2 hours of terrible one way calls including 2 horrendous deliberate decisions against Oliver and Brayshaw as well as about three 8m passes to and from Hawkins getting called 15m.
The umpires are the only way we lose this game unless we kick 8.17 or something.

But then the umpires gave you a 50m to win you the game and the minor premiership...so relax old mate.

Ratugolea competes well at centre bounces but when the ball hits the ground in the forward line he just lets his opponent waltz away with the ball, sometimes jogs after him and other times doesn't bother. I guess that's why he's in and out of the team. He would be a weapon if he got his act together. He was our second lowest ranked player today with 30 AFL fantasy points just in front of Atkins. Sav had 5 disposals, 4 hit outs, 1 mark, 1 goal and 1 tackle. He did some other good things like crashing packs but he could do so much more. He'll stay in next week because he and Stanley will need to tag team against Gawn.

Geelong doesn't scare me next week. At all. What does scare me is the umps that literally tried to gift the game to geelong a couple of weeks ago. 2 hours of terrible one way calls including 2 horrendous deliberate decisions against Oliver and Brayshaw as well as about three 8m passes to and from Hawkins getting called 15m.
The umpires are the only way we lose this game unless we kick 8.17 or something.
Coming up with excuses already? You do realise you only beat us in the final round because of a dodgy 50m penalty from the umps? The AFL would much prefer Melbourne to win because you’ve been so s**t for so long.

Geelong ain’t s**t. Would’ve lost if Greene and hogan played, they got lucky there. Plus the umps were never gonna let them lose.

Dees will flog them next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But then the umpires gave you a 50m to win you the game and the minor premiership...so relax old mate.

Firstly. 1 call doesn't make up 2 hours of biased Geelong umpiring. Secondly, we still had to take a contested mark inside 50m. The 50m didn't take us into goal scoring range. Thirdly, if it wasn't for the corrupt deliberate call then that whole play wouldn't have happened and lastly (and most importantly) the 50m was a clear free kick. A double fisted punch 10m into the stands when the ball was clearly over the line to waste time and get numbers back is a clear 50m. The umps were a 4-5 goal Geelong advantage that day and they scare me more than Geelong themselves.

Coming up with excuses already? You do realise you only beat us in the final round because of a dodgy 50m penalty from the umps? The AFL would much prefer Melbourne to win because you’ve been so sh*t for so long.

And adding the same reply to you.

"Firstly. 1 call doesn't make up 2 hours of biased Geelong umpiring. Secondly, we still had to take a contested mark inside 50m. The 50m didn't take us into goal scoring range. Thirdly, if it wasn't for the corrupt deliberate call then that whole play wouldn't have happened and lastly (and most importantly) the 50m was a clear free kick. A double fisted punch 10m into the stands when the ball was clearly over the line to waste time and get numbers back is a clear 50m. The umps were a 4-5 goal Geelong advantage that day and they scare me more than Geelong themselves".

Went along today supporting the Geelong-member missus. Surprising amount of Giants support in the crowd, though I think they were the obvious target for neutrals.

Yeah that’s what happened, Geelong got 9 free kicks in the goal square in a row at Kardinia Park…. Mate if that brayshaw one wasn’t paid you don’t win, what about the 50 meters that wasn’t a rub of the green moment at all?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back