Covid-19 Get vaccinated, it is a race.

Remove this Banner Ad

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
It's really time for a shift in national mindset. The feds may have ****ed this up, Gladys may have been reckless, but political considerations and consequences for any leader will be saved for election time.

For now we can help ourselves and each other. With more than adequate AZ supply available to all states don't wait.

We've seen how quickly things can change. You don't want extra deaths, you want to avoid hospitalizations, it's time to make the best of a shitty situation and join a race to a safer existence under COVID and the chance to get our fellow citizens home and resume travel again. It is a matter of life and death and it is a matter of urgency.

You can switch up this link for any state, to see available GP, private clinic or pharmacy appointments. Likewise, local hotspots. It's time we shift our mindset purely from numbers to vaccination coverage and hospitalization and regardless of your political affiliations, I'd hate for anyone here to be avoidably sick or worse.

Much love to everyone, let's race towards the easing of restrictions and improved health and the safety of frontline staff and workers.

covid19nearme.com.au/state/vic/vaccination

Last edited:

Morrison putting in a big third qtr move. Brought his team back from 8 goals down at half time and now back in the game.

Has to deal with vaccine hesitancy in the last qtr. Can he overcome what the us and uk can not?
He shouldn't have encouraged it to begin with.

Anyway, Morrison doesn't have to overcome anything.

This needs to be solely about the Australian people and their public health. We can shelve the partisan nonsense.

Morrison putting in a big third qtr move. Brought his team back from 8 goals down at half time and now back in the game.

Has to deal with vaccine hesitancy in the last qtr. Can he overcome what the us and uk can not?

more like, did not rock up till halftime now begging for cheapies out the back.

He shouldn't have encouraged it to begin with.

Anyway, Morrison doesn't have to overcome anything.

This needs to be solely about the Australian people and their public health. We can shelve the partisan nonsense.
It wasnt partisan dude. Very neutral. And its the government that needs to get it done. The only thing that can unify australians behind vaccines is the governments both federal and state.

I can understand the complacency at the start of the year - helped I wasn't originally eligible being under 40, but my initial plan was to wait until something like wanting to go overseas or something - our relative covid zero summer added to that
- sure plenty of others were the same

Get my 2nd jab GF morning

I can understand the complacency at the start of the year - helped I wasn't originally eligible being under 40, but my initial plan was to wait until something like wanting to go overseas or something - our relative covid zero summer added to that
- sure plenty of others were the same

Get my 2nd jab GF morning
2nd dose of Pfizer Sunday. Far too many close to me are staunch anti-vaxxers. I think my hairline is beginning to recede.
Great to hear and thanks for getting vaccinated.

What the hell are you talking about? Why are you painting the guy who was the reason his team was down by 8 goals as some sort of saviour?

What the hell are you talking about? He's finally got some vaccines which are about to expire from countries that aren't using them in time months after the rest of the developed world. Are we meant to be impressed by this?
Yes. Plenty of other countries who want them. He got them. No country has got to 80 percent yet. australia could still be one of the early ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Plenty of other countries who want them. He got them. No country has got to 80 percent yet. australia could still be one of the early ones.
The EU is already at 70% double jabbed. Canada is very close to 80% double jabbed. The Uk is at about 80% double jabbed. The US is at 72% single jab and 60% double jabbed already so will likely beat us to 80% as well. That puts us behind pretty much every major bloc in the developed world. And we have quite low rates of vaccine hesitancy as a population, so we should actually be in a better position than many of these countries. There is really no way to spin this as a huge success.

Happy to get first dose Pfizer on Monday.

All politicians are campaigners. Every single one.
If it makes you feel better, of the people I know who have had single/double jab of Pfizer nearly every one has reported little to no side effects.

Only one in the US experienced flu like symptoms on their second dose, but they can't be sure it was the actual vaccine.

Anyway, thanks for doing your part and I'm excited for you to get vaccinated. Was a huge relief for me after my first dose.

the fact that believe a politician is ******* hilarious
What is there to "believe"?

Hope you are not an antivaxxer crank.

Those are the numbers from our public health team. With reams of evidence behind them. Zero people currently hospitalised in Vic for COVID are double vaccinated. Something supported by just about every jurisdiction.

Watching the NSW presser now. Overwhelming majority of people in ICU are non 1 x vax. Not only is it a race, but it will become a war between the vaxxed and non vaxed. The failure of those to vax themselves are going to send hopsitals/ staff to absolute breaking point, yet i'm meant to 'respect their choice'. Get the f*ck out of here.

What is there to "believe"?

Hope you are not an antivaxxer crank.

Those are the numbers from our public health team. With reams of evidence behind them. Zero people currently hospitalised in Vic for COVID are double vaccinated. Something supported by just about every jurisdiction.
guess there's no fully vaccinated in hospital in Israel either 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back