Player Watch 2021 AFL National Draft - NOT FOR TRADE DISCUSSION

What should we do withs Pick 5, 21 and 24?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s stick with a basic rule for this thread, that it’s for draft watch and discussion only.

It’s not for trade hypotheticals, who you think needs to be delisted or traded, how many games you think we will win, some other team will win, how many picks you want in the 1st round or discussion of current HFC players.

It’s about youngsters who are eligible for the draft in 2021.

Key dates to look out for:
  • NAB AFL Draft Combine: TBC
  • NAB AFL Draft: Wednesday November 24 - Thursday November 25
  • NAB AFL Pre-season and Rookie Drafts: Friday November 26

Last edited:
oh, what didn't you like?

he reminds me of Oliver Hanrahan , im tired of this, you went from sucking up to me the last couple of years to then joining an organisation and now you think you're better than me or something, you're constantly trying to start drama over differing of opinions, can we stop this, its boring.

he reminds me of Oliver Hanrahan , im tired of this, you went from sucking up to me the last couple of years to then joining an organisation and now you think you're better than me or something, you're constantly trying to start drama over differing of opinions, can we stop this, its boring.
Fair enough, this has drifted way too far

People would've picked that he had all this skill (composure, ability, talent) the thing was whether he was too skinny or if he'd be able to translate it. Sonsie is just not close.
Just tell us the top 20 now Dom... I can't wait to hear what's going on to happen in three months. Please do bestow your knowledge upon us all.

PS when McAsey and Dylan Stephens were being linked to Hawthorn in 2019, i also spoke out against us picking them, thankfully our recruiters picked Day, i tend not to want my club to be fooled by the media into making a bad choice.
That’s a great point Davo-27. Last couple years I’ve gone into the night invested in a player or two from a couple of articles and highlight packages, only to be disappointed on the night.

In hindsight, how silly it seems to have been slightly disappointed calling out Day and DGB!

Mackenzie seems to be doing a really good job with the list. Going to try my hardest not to get my hopes up on a certain player with that first pick this year. Hard not to pick favourites though isn’t it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough, this has drifted way too far
WTF boys ?!!!!

Chill it’s all opinion based stuff and the only thing that is certain in draft analyses is that time will reveal all .....

Back in to the naughty corner for you both on the draft and trade board until you can both play nicely!

And don’t make me tell ya mother ........cos I will !!!

Who are you hoping for Davo-27 ?
i will be happy with whoever we choose, except for a small number of options i dont like and im vocal about not wanting us to draft(not that i have any say), in our range i think the smart play is going for one of a number of options including Callaghan(if he slides) Hobbs, Erasmus, Johnson, Goater, Amiss, Ward, Sinn, Rachele, Van Rooyen, Roberts, Long, Wanganeen-Milera, Chesser, Conway, Dittmar, MacDonald, Browne, Knevitt, Clarke, Ferres, Bazzo/Aleer with an early 2nd perhaps? theres plenty of options that fit what we need imo, im not attached to any of them because they could all be opposition players in 3 months time, if we can get 3 of these then i think we're winning.

i will be happy with whoever we choose, except for a small number of options i dont like and im vocal about not wanting us to draft(not that i have any say), in our range i think the smart play is going for one of a number of options including Callaghan(if he slides) Hobbs, Erasmus, Johnson, Goater, Amiss, Ward, Sinn, Rachele, Van Rooyen, Roberts, Long, Wanganeen-Milera, Chesser, Conway, Dittmar, MacDonald, Browne, Knevitt, Clarke, Ferres, Bazzo/Aleer with an early 2nd perhaps? theres plenty of options that fit what we need imo, im not attached to any of them because they could all be opposition players in 3 months time, if we can get 3 of these then i think we're winning.

I have a few favourites, i stay a hawk. How ever i watch my favourite career with interest. An hope they do well, just not against the Hawks.

From last year Perkins and Camlbell are too i enjoy watching.

The club will know more then any other about sonsie so ill back them if they do go that way. Trained with us earlier in the year and had that stint at vfl , would of picked up a fair bit on his work ethic and character through that time .
I think it is more that he has not had any good games as a mid. Very good HF, but I wouldn't be spending pick 5 on a half forward. A small forward yes, but not a half forward with mid aspirations

Of the three available to us, I can see us possibly taking two NGA’s as Cat B rookies, because why not, but won’t be surprised if we give them all a miss.

Cileceken and Haasbroek from Eastern Ranges.

Watching the bays vs port. NWM has had a quiet game, shifting between wing and HFF. Of his two possessions, he kicked one straight to the opposition.

That being said, if we get a second pick, I’d seriously consider him; even if it’s top 10. He glides across the ground like Day (similar gate), runs to the right spots, is a great size, and looks quick (looks quicker across the field than JHF and Roberts). Just screams potential…

Too funny, just kicked a point, 30 out, right in front of me as I was writing this.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Watching the bays vs port. NWM has had a quiet game, shifting between wing and HFF. Of his two possessions, he kicked one straight to the opposition.

That being said, if we get a second pick, I’d seriously consider him; even if it’s top 10. He glides across the ground like Day (similar gate), runs to the right spots, is a great size, and looks quick (looks quicker across the field than JHF and Roberts). Just screams potential…

Too funny, just kicked a point, 30 out, right in front of me as I was writing this.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Say hi from us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back