Autopsy AFL 2021 First Semi Final - Lions v Bulldogs Sat September 4th 7:20 EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The game turned on the non-call HTB against Dale, that gets called, Lions on a run and momentum continues, didn't get called, Smith goals against the run of play. That said, the Lions did not take advantage of all of their run of play in the first 2 qtrs. They should have had a 5 goals lead by half time but for poor decision-making with the ball. Dogs hung in however you might think they did, they did. Lions finals record is no pretty under Fagan.

Never ceases to amaze me how dogs supporters revel in the embarrassment that is umpiring. Dogs people on here are jumping for joy at being handed a win they did not earn. They do not win tonight without umpiring assistance but that's been a common them all year.

Condolences lions fans, hopefully your club grows a pair and takes the AFL and this result to court to have it overturned.

I love it how Brisbane are given a free kick shot at goal to win the game after a ridiculous deliberate but he misses

Then The Brisbane ruckman blocks instead of competing for ruck at last contest...clear block...dumb s**t

But its all the umpires

If lachie Neal kicks that goal and Brisbane win... no one is moaning about the umpires

That was a gutsy win by the Dogs.

the 2016 GF was complete corruption and a disgrace... people still have scars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Toby Greene hit the campaigner in the head he would have had to sit out for 12 days and we win. So this is on Toby

Disgraceful umpiring aside, not good from the Lions. I love Fagan but the finals record is so far from good enough

The reality is you weren't a dominant top 4 side. Had runs of losses a couple of times, and only 1 AFL std KPF fit (with 2 out). I said to my wife when Mcstay went down that you would go out in straight sets. Unfortunately, proved to be true. Not sure what your salary cap is like, but you need to find a quality forward small/medium/ KPF doesn't matter. You have too many Sam Gray types. Try their hearts out and put on pressure, but guys like Fantasia make us look a completely different side, Fritsch is kicking almost as many as Tomahawk, etc. Outworking the oppo hasn't been enough for us 2013-2020.

Back