Autopsy AFL 2021 First Semi Final - Lions v Bulldogs Sat September 4th 7:20 EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With all due respect you'll have to excuse my apprehension with regard to next week as a follower of a club that has been continually smashed for the good of Vic football in finals and suffered a smashing in a GF at the hands of a drug riddled Cats side.
We know we'll be taking on far more than those in red, white and blue next week.

Mate you have an unreal senior 22. Enjoy the week and stop focusing on the negative BS. Finals come and go fast. Enjoy it.

When can we discuss Calebs howler, Libbas ripper tackle on Neale and the imaginary deviation in the score review?

Caleb's was the correct call and then further evened up by the 5 xs worse one called on Oscar, learn the rule.

Libbas in the back was incorrect but reversed with a non free on McCarthy. Null an void.

I'll give you the Bont one, hard to overturn from the evidence.

So there's 1 back, you only need another 9 to get close to squaring the ledger.

Did you personally umpire the game? no one is critising the Dogs, you were brilliant, why are you still here fighting this?

Lol I have no idea what this vic bias means..but anywho..see ya next week!
Its quite easy if you try, just imagine the SANFL run the league your team play in, hate your guts from years of SOO and would do anything to see SA teams succeed at your expense.
Hell, throw in an inquiry for good measure, just to make sure.

Oh so you antagonise all morning then send out an olive branch to a nutual supporter, get called out and you have a sook. BF is f’ed and you are exactly the reason why LOL

I think you’re forgetting you called me a legend last night lol… not sure what’s happened since then.

Caleb's was the correct call and then further evened up by the 5 xs worse one called on Oscar, learn the rule.

Libbas in the back was incorrect but reversed with a non free on McCarthy. Null an void.

I'll give you the Bont one, hard to overturn from the evidence.

So there's 1 back, you only need another 9 to get close to squaring the ledger.

Did you personally umpire the game? no one is critising the Dogs, you were brilliant, why are you still here fighting this?

Calebs was correct..? Miskicks were never meant to be paid deliberate.
McCarthy’s wasn’t a free? You can’t sling someone off the ball 70m away mate lol.
Go back and check the Oscar free kick too. It was there all day. Not only did he look at Tim but he stuck his knee out so early. Not sure what he was thinking that deep into a last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well your in the minority of Bris fans because he was boo’d all night.

He was a high draft pick who bailed after 2 years, what would you expect.

Honestly though. Good kid but going no where, still happy seei
I think you’re forgetting you called me a legend last night lol… not sure what’s happened since then.

Hahaha I'm out for blood. Just swinging with my eyes closed, anyone can get it (mostly tigers fans which is weird).

He was a high draft pick who bailed after 2 years, what would you expect.

Honestly though. Good kid but going no where, still happy seei

Hahaha I'm out for blood. Just swinging with my eyes closed, anyone can get it (mostly tigers fans which is weird).

Lol thought we ended up with a hand shake last night… perhaps not.

Calebs was correct..? Miskicks were never meant to be paid deliberate.
McCarthy’s wasn’t a free? You can’t sling someone off the ball 70m away mate lol.
Go back and check the Oscar free kick too. It was there all day. Not only did he look at Tim but he stuck his knee out so early. Not sure what he was thinking that deep into a last quarter.

Bro.. please. It's not deliberate anymore, you are smarter than this. Please learn the new rule. You must show sufficient intent to keep it in, a hack kick out of the air that goes straight over the line is not that. It's like kicking to advantage, your intent is to make up ground but if it goes out you'll get pinged. It was the correct call.

The Oscar one I'm talking about was the deliberate at the end of the third, the handball that missed robbo by a meter and was paid insufficient intent. That was a mistake.

Go watch the linc one, I agreed last night but go watch it. Dogs player engages him the falls over, Lincs arms arn't even around him as he falls. No free, 50/50 at best, to reverse that, diabolical.

And yes the Oscar ruck free was there, but how often is that paid? like the McCarthy one... it was on the end of 10 to 2 free kicks in a tense last quarter.......10 to ******* 2.... not to mention about 5 non calls our way

You are just simply not going to win an argument that you did not have the rub of the green last night.

Why are you even trying to do so, it's a staggering position to take.

Bro.. please. It's not deliberate anymore, you are smarter than this. Please learn the new rule. You must show sufficient intent to keep it in, a hack kick out of the air that goes straight over the line is not that. It's like kicking to advantage, your intent is to make up ground but if it goes out you'll get pinged. It was the correct call.

The Oscar one I'm talking about was the deliberate at the end of the third, the handball that missed robbo by a meter and was paid insufficient intent. That was a mistake.

Go watch the linc one, I agreed last night but go watch it. Dogs player engages him the falls over, Lincs arms arn't even around him as he falls. No free, 50/50 at best, to reverse that, diabolical.

And yes the Oscar ruck free was there, but how often is that paid? like the McCarthy one... it was on the end of 10 to 2 free kicks in a tense last quarter.......10 to ******* 2.... not to mention about 5 non calls our way

You are just simply not going to win an argument that you had the rub of the green last night.

Why are you even trying to do so, it's a staggering position to take.

Already agreed we got a couple extra that prob weren’t there. But that doesn’t mean the umpires gifted us the win. We were tremendous and deserved to win.

Watching the last quarter on replay, what a terrific spectacle :thumbsu: I hope we get games like this next week…a real treat for neutrals and those bored and stuck at home!

For those who wish to keep discussing the umpiring there’s a thread here

Already agreed we got a couple extra that prob weren’t there. But that doesn’t mean the umpires gifted us the win. We were tremendous and deserved to win.

OK let's take the sting out of us and we can go and enjoy our Sunday.

We got ******* slaughtered by the umps, it wasn't the Dogs fault, but it would be enough to rile and upset any fan - especially as we mentally prepared all week that it would occur and it did.

We got ******* slaughtered and it's a bitter pill to swallow.

We also stuffed up lots of chances too, we could have win it off our own boot and didn't, so we are to blame not the umps.

You Guys were utterly herioc, to do what you did againts the grain last night, when it looked like we had you at times, was sensational. One of the top 10 finals wins of all time, no s**t. Absolutely incredible.

Also - the best 4 teams are left in the comp, I reckon we are the 5th best right now and have been all year. The footy gods have lined up the 2 most worthy prelims possible.

It was one of the best battles I've been involved with in Fagans era, awe-inspiring AFL football.

You were overall more classy, dug in, scored when it mattered and deserve your win.

OK let's take the sting out of us and we can go and enjoy our Sunday.

We got ******* slaughtered by the umps, it wasn't the Dogs fault, but it would be enough to rile and upset any fan - especially as we mentally prepared all week that it would occur and it did.

We got ******* slaughtered and it's a bitter pill to swallow.

We also stuffed up lots of chances too, we could have win it off our own boot and didn't, so we are to blame not the umps.

You Guys were utterly herioc, to do what you did againts the grain last night, when it looked like we had you at times, was sensational. One of the top 10 finals wins of all time, no sh*t. Absolutely incredible.

Also - the best 4 teams are left in the comp, I reckon we are the 5th best right now and have been all year. The footy gods have lined up the 2 most worthy prelims possible.

It was one of the best battles I've been involved with in Fagans era, awe-inspiring AFL football.

You were overall more classy, dug in, scored when it mattered and deserve your win.
No you didn't.

Back