Autopsy AFL 2021 2nd Preliminary Final - Port v Dogs Sat September 11th 7:40pm EST / 7:10pm CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 60 33.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 44 24.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 42 23.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess the big question is who do the throwdogs bring in for Williamson, was poor last night, lucky Stevic was utterly dominate and mopped up Williamson’s neutral umpiring. Sure Bevo will be in deep discussion with the panel- Ray will have to be a chance.
This must be the first time the umpires have ever been "against" Brisbane at the Gabba.

Port fans have brought in the umpire excuse on their board already even though they nearly always win the free kick count v us (and it doesn't mean s**t).

Hope their players enter the game with the same attitude.

Port fans have brought in the umpire excuse on their board already even though they nearly always win the free kick count v us (and it doesn't mean sh*t).

Hope their players enter the game with the same attitude.
Hope our players expose you as the soft front runners you are when you arent being gifted goals from umpires

Can you name a final youve won in the past decade against the free kick count? (I wont wait I already know there isn't one)

Hope our players expose you as the soft front runners you are when you arent being gifted goals from umpires

Can you name a final youve won in the past decade against the free kick count? (I wont wait I already know there isn't one)
You've come in right on cue. I'm glad you never fail me.

Mods, can we make this a preview of the actual game? Tactics, changes etc. Seems like there are plenty of other places you can have a rant about umpires and some us want would like to read some insightful comments on the future game.
Use the report button, thats how we see posts and remove trolls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Motlop or Marshall? But that’s very line ball.

I feel like Motlop is the kind of guy that’s more likely to impact a big final, kicking a couple of goals out the back or from a forward 50 stoppage.

I know that as a dogs fan I’d be much happier seeing Marshall in the forward line than Georgiades or Motlop, but now I say that Marshall will probably kick four on Gardner.

Scary forward line with Rozee, Orazio and Gray roaming around too.

Use the report button, thats how we see posts and remove trolls.

I wonder if rather than an ignore button for posters we could have an ignore button for content - so ignore any posts that mention umpires or any other words that indicate shitfights.

Maybe in the next major update 😀

Port fans, if Georgiadis comes back in who does he come in for?
Not a Port fan, but I'd switch Georgiadis for Marshall in a heartbeat. Marshall seems like a great kid, but you probably wouldn't want to take his goalkicking issues into a Preliminary Final, or Grand Final, for that matter, if you could avoid it.

Here I was thinking this thread was about Port Adelaide v Bulldogs.

Last 5 games the count was all to Port

23-15 (2 point Port win)
25-23
17-14
23-15
27-23

115-90 the count is. Dogs are due for a fair game I reckon.
Play disciplined football is usually the line in response right?

How'd Geelong go against port you pleb?
What has that got to do with this week's game you cretin! Cats and Port are 1 each this year both at Adelaide Oval, they never play in Geelong these days. Talk some sense please or at least slowdown and think for a change. Now i really hope the Dogs beat that bunch of nobodies who have no pride in their AFL legacy.

What has that got to do with this week's game you cretin! Cats and Port are 1 each this year both at Adelaide Oval, they never play in Geelong these days. Talk some sense please or at least slowdown and think for a change. Now i really hope the Dogs beat that bunch of nobodies who have no pride in their AFL legacy.
Take your own advice champion!

Not a Port fan, but I'd switch Georgiadis for Marshall in a heartbeat. Marshall seems like a great kid, but you probably wouldn't want to take his goalkicking issues into a Preliminary Final, or Grand Final, for that matter, if you could avoid it.

I don't expect any changes from Port's QF side except maybe a change in subs. Marshall gets ragged on but he's very important to our forward structures, does a lot of off the ball work to open the forward line and a legitimate threat when he gets the ball. Last time we did this swap, our forward line just looked trash (Vs Crows).

Bont had success in the rucks in the finals and I expect him to do some rucking Vs us, I don't believe it worked in our R23 encounter though, it effectively removed him from the game (15 touches and a FK goal)

Back