Rumour Lachie Neale to request trade back to WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Your first sentence makes no sense - guessing they didn't teach proof reading when you went to school
You are not alone in your experience; however many, for whom the option is available, choose to move closer to their parents to start a family.

It helps if you read slower.

You are not alone in your experience; however many, for whom the option is available, choose to move closer to their parents to start a family.

It helps if you read slower.
Except that's not what you typed

"And you're not an island in this,"

Boo hoo. I moved here with kids under 1 and no family and certainly not on as much cash as he is.

Boo hoo to you. Brisbane don't have to agree, but he's allowed to request to move wherever the * he wants for whatever reason he wants.

It's a real boomer attitude to say "well I did it tough, people who have it better shouldn't be allowed to do stuff!"

Boo hoo to you. Brisbane don't have to agree, but he's allowed to request to move wherever the fu** he wants for whatever reason he wants.

It's a real boomer attitude to say "well I did it tough, people who have it better shouldn't be allowed to do stuff!"

🎣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good for Brisbane imo. His absolute best is probably going to be past him, if not already. They have a stacked midfield with talent. Rayner to come back. They can top up with something else they need to get a good pick.

selfish prick stole the kick of Cameron (who would have nailed the goal) then fu**s off.

Kind of agree with this. I was thinking the same thing. Wanted the glory. The responsibility is to let the better kick for goal take it.

I think it’s fake,
But it is only 276 characters and the limit is 280.
Looked close to the limit, they did well keeping it under

Mitch has since come out saying it's fake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back