Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
COVID vaccination booking systems are a mess, thank God for COVID-19 Near Me
Ken Tsang has busted his arse making COVID-19 Near Me, filling in a massive gap our governments have left so punters like us can find places to get vaccinated. He published a blog post explaining how much of a shitshow it has been to compile all the scattered sources of data regarding vaccine availability. Almost every vaccine provider is listed on HealthDirect (hosted by the federal government), but availability info is not. Each state government is using their own booking platform, made worse in NSW which has left it up to local health districts to roll their own. Every pharmacy franchise has its own system. Most GPs use either HotDoc or HealthEngine, but the info there is often incorrect. Meanwhile, NZ has a single centralised booking system for the entire country.

COVID vaccination booking systems are a mess, thank God for COVID-19 Near Me
Ken Tsang has busted his arse making COVID-19 Near Me, filling in a massive gap our governments have left so punters like us can find places to get vaccinated. He published a blog post explaining how much of a shitshow it has been to compile all the scattered sources of data regarding vaccine availability. Almost every vaccine provider is listed on HealthDirect (hosted by the federal government), but availability info is not. Each state government is using their own booking platform, made worse in NSW which has left it up to local health districts to roll their own. Every pharmacy franchise has its own system. Most GPs use either HotDoc or HealthEngine, but the info there is often incorrect. Meanwhile, NZ has a single centralised booking system for the entire country.

Of less than one fifth of Australia’s population and without 8 different nutbag states and territories. Can you see the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back