Autopsy AFL 2021 First Semi Final - Lions v Bulldogs Sat September 4th 7:20 EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, this is going to be my last post on the matter.

Go back through and read the posts in the game day thread yesterday during the match. It was a clear thought that the Dogs were getting a significant rub of the green, the only ones who didn’t agree were Bulldog supporters.

Agree to disagree, I don’t give a fu** as it’s not going to change the result.

For the third time, best of luck next week. 👍🏻

I’m happy to believe the views of those watching the game and not someone from reddit. It literally says at the end that Lions fans were a bit hard done by as well. Not a very supportive argument on your end.
No, what it says is that they were hard done by with regards to Young illegally stepping outside of the centre circle 7 times.

When the booing drowns out the winners song you know the umpiring was bad.
This is post of the year!
A travelling, underdog team in hostile territory wins a thriller and you come up with that theory?
Have a read of this you clown. Should set you straight if you can possibly open your other eye to read it.

I’m happy to believe the views of those watching the game and not someone from reddit. It literally says at the end that Lions fans were a bit hard done by as well. Not a very supportive argument on your end.
Well there you go. You won't be convinced by anything will you. Bravo for being so one-eyed you can't see reason.
Keep banging on about it supported by your one-eyed loser mates

😂😂

We could go on with this all night, I’m not gonna go back through the replay to pinpoint moments, one that comes to mind though is the Bont getting paid a mark over Oscar who had first hands to it and his jumper literally 500mm off his body in the hand of English.

You know you got every 50/50 call and we didn’t, anything that could give you an advantage was paid and anything that could give us an advantage wasn’t.

Enjoy the rest of the finals 👍🏻.
Sorry just thought I'd pop my head in to this convo and say you are a pathetic sore loser and your whole argument is based on an illusion of bad umpiring. Read this and weep loser:

I’m not gonna comment on this because I assume it was during the Bears merge? I was too young to understand what was happening during the merge.
The 2016 flag is literally asterisked by everyone except Bulldog supporters. At the end of the day though, every supporter would do what the Bulldogs are doing and refute the claims and bury their heads in the sand, I’d do the same - we all look through our team coloured glasses - except last night 80% of the community is looking through the Lions glasses.
Anyway, onto the future - gotta go speculate on the Neale go home factor now.
Good luck next week 👍🏻.
There is no asterix next to the 2016 flag which was won by 22 points - quite comfortably in the end.
The asterix only exist next to Carlton's flags during the 70's and 80's but you are obviously too young to remember.
Have a read of this and educate yourself instead of getting so caught up in the emotion of losing a close one.
This will set you straight and don't bother thanking me, it's my pleasure:

I’m loving the reposting of some random blokes umpiring thoughts on the weekends game. The thoughts of the majority stand out, as per the game and when it happened. The thoughts of the majority are that the Lions were robbed of a fairly umpired game.

End of the day you guys are proceeding into the prelim, nothing is going to change that. In a lot of people eyes if you do manage another premiership it’s going to be asterisked just like your last one because you have had some serious umpire assistance in 2/2 finals games so far. You don’t have to be happy that the majority think that, but I reckon deep down you somewhat agree otherwise you wouldn’t be here fighting it so aggressively. Be like the Bulldogs supporter I watched the game with - acknowledged you definitely got the rub of the green but also said suck s**t we won! Just acknowledge that you got assisted by the umpires.

At the end of the day you’re not going to though because what supporter base would? Everyone thinks their team is the best and doesn’t need umpire assistance.

Enjoy the rest of the finals series, hopefully you get knocked out this week and we won’t have to have two Bulldog asterisked premierships, but if you do go all the way I’m content with forever referencing both of your premierships as asterisked and I’m sure many others are too. :)

Have a good week 👍🏻.

This is post of the year!
A travelling, underdog team in hostile territory wins a thriller and you come up with that theory?
Have a read of this you clown. Should set you straight if you can possibly open your other eye to read it.

Cool story bro, don't care.

And for the love of dog, learn how to multi-quote.

Straight sets. Again.

You wouldn’t have been top four without a timekeeping error. Note that I’m saying it was an error - not deliberate, not a ******* conspiracy - an error. When that happened the vast majority of dogs fans shrugged and blamed our own poor form for missing the top four.

They dropped 2 games because of s**t umpiring. They were always a top 4 team.

Back