AFL Grand Final All things Preliminary Finals & Grand Final 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Now that the :gws: iants have been knocked out of the remainder of the finals series, life has turned boring, with just next week's Preliminary Finals and the following week's Grand Final left in the season. I figure anyone who wants to talk about those games (talk s**t, diss the Cats & the Dogs, or actually discuss who they think will win and why), can do it in a single thread for the next couple of weeks. Go at it.

I think we all want the same results in the Prelims, so I’ll add colour from the Port and Dees wins.

Selwood makes accidental elbow contact to boundary umpire’s throat when he misses a Dee’s player awaiting a rotation at the interchange gate. Umpire is unable to continue. MRO sends umpire straight to the Tribunal. Whateley launches 30 minute diatribe against umpire on Monday’s 360.

Dogs a goal ahead at 3/4 time against Port with a +32 Dogs free kick differential. SA CHO instructs police to arrest umpires prior to beginning of Q4. Auskick volunteer steps in to umpire, free kick differential even in Q4, Port cruises to 6 goal victory.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think we all want the same results in the Prelims, so I’ll add colour from the Port and Dees wins.

Selwood makes accidental elbow contact to boundary umpire’s throat when he misses a Dee’s player awaiting a rotation at the interchange gate. Umpire is unable to continue. MRO sends umpire straight to the Tribunal. Whateley launches 30 minute diatribe against umpire on Monday’s 360.

Dogs a goal ahead at 3/4 time against Port with a +32 Dogs free kick differential. SA CHO instructs police to arrest umpires prior to beginning of Q4. Auskick volunteer steps in to umpire, free kick differential even in Q4, Port cruises to 6 goal victory.

Plot twist, Cody Weightman gets a head high free kick from an over enthusiastic fellow sidelined team mate in the stands. As the Port supporters were to close and not 'standing' a 50m penalty was applied and he is marched to the goal square to put one over the umpires hat

I don't think there's much doubt Melbourne will win.

I'm less certain about Port Adelaide.
Melbourne could absolutely still s**t the bed from here. The good news for them is that they've only got two games left to try to avoid doing so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to go for Port this year .... hate the smugness of Dees fans and media while the less said about the other two teams the better

I concur. Hoping for a Port v Melb GF. With Port coming out on top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back