News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:
New Puma collar maybe. Richmond players wore guernseys with a new collar in shoots for the 2021 Alannah and Madeline Foundation guernsey, but the guernseys they actually wore in the game still had the normal/old collar.

View attachment 1214090

This was an interesting one. The jumpers from the AMF promo shots use the 2017-19 puma template (wider cuffs, mesh panels, the collar) with the only difference being no piping. They’re very clearly brand new jumpers I’d suspect, but I don’t know why didn’t use the current template.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Richmond and Jeep could potentially end one of the stranger contracts in modern times

Originally signed up because the Aus Head of Jeep was a mad Tiger, he left and the new guy knew sweet * all about AFL and wanted to pull it, but sort of kept at it because we had established a partnership and then we won 2017, didn't do a great deal of cross over work until about 3 weeks ago with a Jeep anniversary.

As far as I know no one knows when it was extended to, there is a lot of guess work - so potentially watch this space, or don't...

Isn't North to Puma all but confirmed?
Word is def moving on, hated working with Canterbury in 2020 and preseason of 2021. Not 100% on who they will be, would think puma would be happy with a 3 club stable for the moment, might wanting to focus on picking up the Hawks in the next couple of years. Nike or macron would be my guess.

Word is def moving on, hated working with Canterbury in 2020 and preseason of 2021. Not 100% on who they will be, would think puma would be happy with a 3 club stable for the moment, might wanting to focus on picking up the Hawks in the next couple of years. Nike or macron would be my guess.
My memory is someone on here knew someone at Puma and sort of let it slip

I know Puma were organising our deal a few years out, and only jumped in a year early (2017) because BLK went bankrupt in the last year of that deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I read something on here last year or so that North are considering going back to the white jumper. Has anyone found out it that is still the plan?
Well they said they were terminating their deal with Canterbury, so I think at the very least the Pinstripes will be gone. As for the jumper, it would be cool to see them back in the white but I wouldn't be so sure that it will happen with their next manufacturer.

Well they said they were terminating their deal with Canterbury, so I think at the very least the Pinstripes will be gone. As for the jumper, it would be cool to see them back in the white but I wouldn't be so sure that it will happen with their next manufacturer.
Black numbers too

Nope, the Nike kits just don’t appeal to me. I’m hoping they improve for 2022.
I wasn't a big fan of Nike this year and their shorts also seem to be made of some sort of crinkling material. To be fair though it's their first foray into AFL in a bit, so they may build upon/improve next year.

Supporters gear and training kits were classy though (for the Pies anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back