NRL NRL 2021 Season - Finals Week 1

Friday 10th September
Melbourne vs Manly-Warringah (Sunshine Coast Stadium - 19:50)

Saturday 11th September
Sydney Roosters vs Gold Coast (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 17:40)
Penrith vs South Sydney (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 19:50)

Sunday 12th September
Parramatta vs Newcastle (Browne Park, Rockhampton - 16:05)

Last edited:
1631010505356.png

1631010530020.png

1631010551801.png

1631010570045.png

Last edited:

Tigger Please!

Koo Koo Ka-Choo
Oct 24, 2005
Bourgeois Bohemia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wests Tigers
The first two fixtures are what intrigue me the most; a lot would have to go right, but I think Manly are a genuine shot of rolling Melbourne.
With JWH and Victor returning, Easts are deservedly firm favourites, but you just never know with the Titans.
Parra should belt Newcastle.
'riff should pants Souffs.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
The first two fixtures are what intrigue me the most; a lot would have to go right, but I think Manly are a genuine shot of rolling Melbourne.
With JWH and Victor returning, Easts are deservedly firm favourites, but you just never know with the Titans.
To be fair the Cowboys looked absolutely cooked and had nothing to play for but Manly in full flight are terrifying. Tommy Turbo especially.

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Bellamy will have the Storm pack primed to explode up the middle as a group, with great speed from the two hookers.

Manly forwards tend to go one out so I can see them start losing metres each set until they crack open.

With no time to make plays, DCE's output will start to drop putting too much pressure on Tom.

Storm for mine, but I back Sea Eagles to win off the double chance.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
3 really good games and 1 which should result in a comfortable win.

Hard to gauge the Titans given the Warriors were so poor after 10 minutes. Should be an enjoyable weekend.

On the downside, the Storm game up against the AFL game which will draw some viewers here away from it.

Anybody give the Titans a chance this weekend?
A small chance. The Roosters have a couple returning who may be a little under done and the last time they played it was close.

jshster

Rookie
Feb 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
As a massive Storm fan this game has me worried.... been worried about our form for a while now and yet still managed to win every game except the Para one where it looked like we were out on our feet - made me wonder if they were in the final tough training block. Not sure if the NRL do that or not.

What terrifies me is that Tommy Turbo has NEVER played a blinder against us, like not even once. It's players like him that give you nightmares. .... don't think Ado Carr has been in blistering form this year so that out is more perceived than actual loss... although I guess having Ado Carr sitting on the wing is always going to scare the crap out of opposition.

Despite our loss to them I'm not convinced about Para.... but Titans fell into the finals. Might depend on which teams turn up. Is it the Para team for the 4 weeks leading up to the Storm game or the one that turned up against the Storm and the first half last week?? If the Titans are on I'd give them a shot.

Can't decide the other one. You'd have to think the Panthers will have Souths measure but .... should be a cracker.

Back