US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Leaving all those hostages to be tortured by the Taliban. His treatment of those gold star families. His shameful treatment of his Nato Allies. His refusal to give us the Vaccines that were due to expire. His constant lying about it all.

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Leaving all those hostages to be tortured by the Taliban. His treatment of those gold star families. His shameful treatment of his Nato Allies. His refusal to give us the Vaccines that were due to expire. His constant lying about it all.

The deal to leave Afghanistan was done in secret by Trumps men. Originally they were to leave in May. Trump didn't want any Afghan refugees to go to the US, All those who helped the US, stood up for womens rights etc were to be dumped by Trump.

The Biden Administration sent Vaccines to poorer nations. It was Scumo who fktup our initial supplies of a Pfizer. Maybe lay the blame where it belongs.

NATO Allies? Like how Trump abused them straight after his 2016 election & sucked up to Putin & North Koreas fat budda?

The collapse of the US supported corrupt Afghan government was always going to happen. Thats what happened in Vietnam.

Maybe you should read up on all the lessons not learned by the US after Vietnam?

I didn't like the way it unfolded either, It points to 20years of unnecessary death & huge cost (profit to arms industry operatives in the US). I think the rate of collapse surprised most people not directly involved in it all. The airlift was quite remarkable, but sad all the same. It just shows what a failure Bush, Blair & Howard set us up for,

Anyway, back over to you. ;)

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Couple a TDS articles. Yay. Trump calling Trudrea "two faced" and the French tight fisted (which is true). So what? How does that stand against Biden pulling out of Afghanistan without telling anyone and leaving the French and British to have to send in their special forces to get their own people out? Or refusing to talk to the British PM for two days in the middle of all the chaos.

Last edited:

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
The deal to leave Afghanistan was done in secret by Trumps men. Originally they were to leave in May. Trump didn't want any Afghan refugees to go to the US, All those who helped the US, stood up for womens rights etc were to be dumped by Trump.
Strawman. Biden is the president its on him. Also the transfer of 115,000 unvetted Afghans during the chaotic withdrawal is an obvious national security risk.

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Strawman. Biden is the president its on him. Also the transfer of 115,000 unvetted Afghans during the chaotic withdrawal is a national security risk.

I think they had 20 years to vet them. They knew who helped & who might be Taliban targets. But anyway, just ignore the facts. The Secret Trump deal, Trumps abuse of NATO, no don't worry about that, nor Scumo's vaccine Fkup.

Partisan hack comes to mind.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I think they had 20 years to vet them. They knew who helped & who might be Taliban targets. But anyway, just ignore the facts. The Secret Trump deal, Trumps abuse of NATO, no don't worry about that, nor Scumo's vaccine Fkup.

Partisan hack comes to mind.
Oh my god have you even watched what unfolded? You call me a partisan hack. The enemy advanced so quickly the US and allies couldn't even get their own citizens out. Joe just packed planes with whoever and took off. For the love of god he left biometric data of these allies you talk of and right now there are numerous reports of death squads systematically executing them.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Couple a TDS articles. Yay. Trump calling Trudrea "two faced" and the French tight fisted (which is true). So what? How does that stand against Biden pulling out of Afghanistan without telling anyone and leaving the French and British to have to send in their special forces to get their own people out? Or refusing to talk to the British PM for two days in the middle of all the chaos.

Coupla TDS articles for a BDS poster, why not :tearsofjoy:

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh my god have you even watched what unfolded? You call me a partisan hack. The enemy advanced so quickly the US and allies couldn't even get their own citizens out. Joe just packed planes with whoever and took off. For the love of god he left biometric data of these allies you talk of and right now there are numerous reports of death squads systematically executing them.

I, like so many said, here & elsewhere the end was a terrible mess. At least Biden took responsibility for that. Something Trumps NEVER done for anything in his life.

They airlifted many citizens & vetted refugees. The end is always a mess in circumstances of a rapid collapse of such a corrupt government.

You make no comment about the secret deal by Pompeo, that they didn't tell allies, they want any refugees, that Scumo Fktup the the purchase of vaccines. Both things I addressed in your post & you have ignored since

Thats both Partisan, & pathetic on your part.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I, like so many said, here & elsewhere the end was a terrible mess. At least Biden took responsibility for that. Something Trumps NEVER done for anything in his life.
Took responsibility? The feckless one has blamed Trump, the Afghan army, his intelligence community AND claimed the whole thing was a resounding success.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Took responsibility? The feckless one has blamed Trump, the Afghan army, his intelligence community AND claimed the whole this was a resounding success. He knew it was all going south weeks ago when he asked the Afghan president to lie for him instead of surging some troops back in to stabilise the situation (and therefore losing face). Has left a ticking timebomb of terrorists armed to the teeth with cutting edge weaponry.

What did Trump expect to happen when he started blaming Obama for everything? It's almost like he set a precedent for Biden to shift blame.

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Took responsibility? The feckless one has blamed Trump, the Afghan army, his intelligence community AND claimed the whole thing was a resounding success.

No he said he took responsibility. He said that on national MSM. Trump/Pompeo made secret deals with Taliban.

You seem not to care about the facts of the matters you posted. Are you in Qanon?

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I take responsibility says the feeble one... but Trump, but Afghan army, but intelligence community.... and incredible success!!

Which places him leagues ahead of Trump in those particular stakes, caveats and all.

You must have been asleep for Don's 'but Obama' re: covid preparedness, good thing GP reminded you of it above. He was responsible for killing a lot more Americans than Biden while passing the buck, strange I don't seem to remember you having any issues with that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Strawman. Even you must have held your nose when you posted that doosy.

Strawman? lol, ya guy Donnie practically had 'I don't take responsibility' tattooed on his forehead :tearsofjoy:

Own it, at least.

Last edited:

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Which places him leagues ahead of Trump in those particular stakes, caveats and all.

You must have been asleep for Don's 'but Obama' re: covid preparedness, good thing GP reminded you of it above. He was responsible for killing a lot more Americans than Biden while passing the buck, strange I don't seem to remember you having any issues with that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Strawman? lol, ya guy Donnie practically had 'I don't take responsibility' tattooed on his forehead :tearsofjoy:

Own it, at least.
Your whole line here is Strawman. Biden is responsible in large part for what is being described as likely America's worst ever foreign policy blunder. It could not have been handled worse even if it was delberate. Hmmm there's a thought. So deflecting to Trump's or his supposed mishandling of Covid is weak strawman given people are literally debating how best to deal with it to this day.

Last edited:
Your whole line here is Strawman. Biden is responsible in large part for what is being described as likely America's worst ever foreign policy blunder. It could not have been handled worse even if it was delberate. Hmmm there's a thought. So deflecting to Trump's or his supposed mishandling of Covid is weak strawman given people are literally debating how best to deal with it to this day.
Have had a bit of a down day but reading your delusional posts have really picked me up. :D

I would love to know how you justify what you post in your mind.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Have had a bit of a down day but reading your delusional posts have really picked me up. :D

I would love to know how you justify what you post in your mind.
Hey Maggie I've noticed you reaction trolling me ever since i pointed out your avatar depicting Melania Trump as a sloe eyed alien was racist. I was trying to help. I respect someone old enough to have spent time in a ww2 refugee camp as you have previously claimed. Lets move on, huh?

Last edited:

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Described by who? The people responsible for invading Afghanistan (and Iraq) in the first place?
Basically everyone (including liberal media who have tried desperately to move on). He gave thousands of hostages to the enemy, gave them a home, a world class arsenal and a list of the good guys to be hunted down and murdered. Empowered all the worlds uglies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea. The fool has reingnited an evil that will haunt us for decades.

Hey Maggie I've noticed you reaction trolling me ever since i pointed out your avatar depicting Ivana Trump as a sloe eyed alien was racist. I was trying to help. I respect someone old enough to have spent time in a ww2 refugee camp as you have previously claimed. Lets move on, huh?
In so far as my pic? I haven't given it a second thought. So what? I couldn't have cared less with what an anonymous poster thinks about it.

Further my reactions are genuine, as I truly find your posts laughable and can't believe what you post.

So when you stop posting 'fake news' or post things without a source, I will stop laughing at your posts.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
You really need to look up the definition of 'strawman'.

I mean.. I literally posted video of both Trump and Biden. Not sure whats been misrepresented :drunk:

Ya know what people aren't debating? That the buck stops with the president - well, apart from Donnie when he was one, thats kinda the point :tearsofjoy:

ETBEyh2WoAECSpM.jpg

You probably shouldn't use words you don't understand.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
You really need to look up the definition of 'strawman'.

I mean.. I literally posted video of both Trump and Biden. Not sure whats been misrepresented :drunk:

The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition

See above - and that's exactly what you did, textbook.

You haven't refuted the fact that Biden has tried shifting blame for the catastophe he caused in Afghanistan. You took an edited cut of Biden saying "I take responsibility", (which is out of context because in the same speech he tried repeadedly to shift blame) then introduced a strawman of Trump saying he "doesn't take responsibility" on a completely different proposition.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition

See above - and that's exactly what you did, textbook.

You haven't refuted the fact that Biden has tried shifting blame for the catastophe he caused in Afghanistan. You took an edited cut of Biden saying "I take responsibility", (which is out of context because in the same speech he tried repeadedly to shift blame) then introduced a strawman of Trump saying he "doesn't take responsibility" on a completely different proposition.
Not sure where you got that, I'm working from this one;

straw man
noun
noun: strawman
  1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

Clearly, I haven't misrepresented anything - its all there on video. Even going by your definition I haven't replaced anything either - its statement of fact that refutes your contention that Biden hasn't accepted responsibility and, additionally, a comparison in leadership styles to remind you of your eye-watering hypocrisy ie. Biden accepts responsibility but with caveats = burn him, Trump accepts no responsibility at all = all good.

Back