Rumour Lachie Neale to request trade back to WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Do Freo want him, after what he did to them?

Club, players and supporters.

I think the players and club would (still very good pals with Fyfe and Mundy etc)

If he can recapture his Brownlow winning form at Freo, I think a lot of Dockers will forgive or forget why he left (least I would if I was in their shoes)

The timing sucks for Brisbane, but if he is desperate to go back to WA with his family, I think you should let him go.

LOL!

Yeo is elite, a match winner. Just needs to get himself right again.

NicNat is over rated. A bloke of that size can't have a career average of just 1.7 marks per game.
It's not 2019 - Yeo is cooked and Nic Nat will be done at the end of next season. West Coast need to do a rebuild and would be wrapped to get rid of those two to bring in someone young or draft picks.

Neale might want to leave but Brisbane can hold him to his contract, if i was brisbane i would hold him until next year and see if they can do one last push at a flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Luke Parker be involved when he can walk to whatever team he wants for free?
You could argue that he would replace a player traded away both in role and salary, leaving his new team with extra draft picks and not much performance drop.

I'd be happy to see Neale land at West Coast on a big money and big trade price.

Neale might want to leave but Brisbane can hold him to his contract, if i was brisbane i would hold him until next year and see if they can do one last push at a flag
Interesting this year Brisbane went 7-0 without Neale playing and 8-7 with him.

They are still good without him, a trade to get some other pieces may also push them for a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back