Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Gord! Triple M's Melbourne weekday ratings between 6 am and 4 pm have dropped more. I can't remember their breakfast show every rating lower than 4. However, I've said before that radio ratings are fickle, and are likely to change for no reason in the next survey,

BZhw3SF.jpg

The announced the MMM Grand Final call team on Friday.

Luke Darcy, Mark Howard are the callers.
Jason Dunstall, Nathan Brown & Wayne Carey on Special comments.
Ash Chua on Stats.

Gord! Triple M's Melbourne weekday ratings between 6 am and 4 pm have dropped more. I can't remember their breakfast show every rating lower than 4. However, I've said before that radio ratings are fickle, and are likely to change for no reason in the next survey,

BZhw3SF.jpg
Have you ever had the misfortune of hearing Marty? The bloke is as boring as a house brick. The day Luke Darcy attacked Dictator Dan was their final day on the radio, no doubt he had them sacked, or at least some part to do with it.

Have you ever had the misfortune of hearing Marty? The bloke is as boring as a house brick. The day Luke Darcy attacked Dictator Dan was their final day on the radio, no doubt he had them sacked, or at least some part to do with it.
Sheargold's not my cup of tea either, but I don't like any of the cookie-cutter FM breakfast shows. I reckon they might be the same around the world: a host, who may or may meant to be funny, a 'comedian', and a giggle-girl who cackles at everything. :grinv1: I gather their target audiences are under-30s

I’m a long term MMM listener from my youth - I tuned in when in the big smoke (in between lockdown) and could not believe the s**t that was on - Marty Sheargold was great in the Kitty Flanagan ABC comedy show, but that’s as far as it goes, as for the Dan , * me

Sheargold's not my cup of tea either, but I don't like any of the cookie-cutter FM breakfast shows. I reckon they might be the same around the world: a host, who may or may meant to be funny, a 'comedian', and a giggle-girl who cackles at everything. :grinv1: I gather their target audiences are under-30s
I just can't stand any FM radio really. Used to like KIIS as an alternative to SEN or 3AW. Just can't see how people find this guy listenable, just cannot stand him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bizarrely, yes radio ratings are still done via surveys that go to only a few thousand people. The ratings are skewed in favour of people who can be bothered filling them out i.e. seniors at home. They don't take any digital listenership numbers into account.
Still doesn’t explain Sydney Radio ratings…

With Brownless quitting Channel 9 Footy Show what’s his future surely The Rush Hour is done in another week or so then what becomes of him as I can see him being squeezed out of Triple M football in 2022.

With Brownless quitting Channel 9 Footy Show what’s his future surely The Rush Hour is done in another week or so then what becomes of him as I can see him being squeezed out of Triple M football in 2022.
Rush hour and the Rub commitments staying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back