No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Crouch “insulted” Crows only gave him a 2 year offer

Crab that’s missed a whole year with a groin. They should take whatever they can get for him

Can't remember anyone other than that Bummer prick Sheedy knocking us back?

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

When we sacked giesch no one was interested, the only two who put their hands up to interview were spud and I forget his name, he played footy for North in the 80s.

I guess there are different types of intelligence. His manager was obviously trying to smooth his image a few months back; did a bunch of interviews where he came across as a decent fellow. Studying a commerce degree I think, and he did sound reasonably bright.

His onfield behaviour just says to me that he can’t see past his own situation. What affect his behaviour has on his team - the thing that should be his priority - doesn’t seem to enter his head.

Look at our team: we indulge Dusty with our game plan. And he is worth it.

Everyone does their role and sacrifices any personal ambitions or vanity in order to set the game up for Dusty. Dusty then proceeds to make all that work worthwhile.

If Dusty then rewarded everybody’s hard work by kicking blokes in the head, elbowing blokes in the throat or walking through umpires, we, the supporters and most especially his teammates would be mightily pissed off and rightly so.
OK I will put it another way...he has the emotional intelligence of a rock. Dusty is the polar opposite of Greene. He has self awareness of his feelings and has actively worked on inceasing this capability through working with organisations like the resilience project. For a footballer Dusty has a high amount of empathy for others. He understands his position in the team and how his actions affect the standing of the team and his standing in the afl community. The two blokes are like chalk and cheese..

Matt Crouch “insulted” Crows only gave him a 2 year offer

Crab that’s missed a whole year with a groin. They should take whatever they can get for him
The dayne beams effect. We owe him because he has a family connection to the club....

OK I will put it another way...he has the emotional intelligence of a rock. Dusty is the polar opposite of Greene. He has self awareness of his feelings and has actively worked on inceasing this capability through working with organisations like the resilience project. For a footballer Dusty has a high amount of empathy for others. He understands his position in the team and how his actions affect the standing of the team and his standing in the afl community. The two blokes are like chalk and cheese..
“The two blokes are like chalk and cheese..”
Not sure why you feel the need to tell me that. I’ve never suggested there was any similarity. Not compared them at all.

Im a huge rap for Dusty, and apart from his talent, have no time for Greene. My contributions on the subject of Toby would make that pretty clear.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20210908-233911_Facebook.jpg

Holy s**t can you imagine if Tom Lynch said that , he would get absolutely stoned by the oppo and media for being a dog and snake. Yet here because he aint Richmond he gets praised and love heart emojis from oppo fans. Absolutely cooked when both Tom and Steven were captains that left the club.

View attachment 1229966

Holy sh*t can you imagine if Tom Lynch said that , he would get absolutely stoned by the oppo and media for being a dog and snake. Yet here because he aint Richmond he gets praised and love heart emojis from oppo fans. Absolutely cooked when both Tom and Steven were captains that left the club.
Don't forget the critique he got for turning up over weight!

View attachment 1229966

Holy sh*t can you imagine if Tom Lynch said that , he would get absolutely stoned by the oppo and media for being a dog and snake. Yet here because he aint Richmond he gets praised and love heart emojis from oppo fans. Absolutely cooked when both Tom and Steven were captains that left the club.
The difference between being the minnow and being the king

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back