glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Bingo. But if Thanny had an insta, well I wouldn't look at it.

I still call them gems myself sometimes.

I reckon Thanos wouldn’t do social media anyway. Which is a good thing for him as after wiping out half his following, cancel culture would lead the remaining to half bail out as well.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong

I reckon Thanos wouldn’t do social media anyway. Which is a good thing for him as after wiping out half his following, cancel culture would lead the remaining to half bail out as well.
Besides apologies, theres always ways to save your IG account...

1631154498219.png

haha exactly! cant boost them numbers up now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Really enjoyed that one. Killmongers theme, the Dora’s theme, anything really from Ludwig Gorannson’s score I’m a fan of.

Only thing that irked me a bit was how quickly it ended. It just ended all of a sudden, thought there’d be at least a final scene or two to wrap it up.

Really enjoyed that one. Killmongers theme, the Dora’s theme, anything really from Ludwig Gorannson’s score I’m a fan of.

Only thing that irked me a bit was how quickly it ended. It just ended all of a sudden, thought there’d be at least a final scene or two to wrap it up.

they're doing that a bit arent they? gets you asking why!!!!?

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
they're doing that a bit arent they? gets you asking why!!!!?

And this episode had a brisk runtime as well, with what 25 or 26 minutes of the actual episode? The credits themselves always seem to be quite lengthy on these Disney+ shows so am not counting that.

Point being is that there was plenty of scope to flesh it out for a few more minutes without it impacting the overall experience. I was really wanting to know what happened after that
meeting between Shuri and Pepper

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
With these being stand alone stories (that they may revisit) and with it being What If? I reckon that feeling means they pretty much nailed the cut off point.

It's just what teh doctor (jane) ordered. A light hearted escape from reality.

If its fighting you want, this is not the ep for you. So many guest cameos, basically everyone from the thor universe. Well that would mean every movie basically so yeah probably not.

Nods to movies or yore. Kat Jennings flicking the nut into a cup an ode to nebulas paper football with stark.

i wondered what would happen if an alien life form arrived on earth. intial shock in vegas was kinda unrealistic, people would get their phones out and some run away. But in vegas anything happens so it was pretty much on point.

VISION ULTRON aka VISTRON!
b04ff8ea4a320cedca2a7a193e5ceea84ef556be.jpg

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
These abrupt/cliffhanger style endings perhaps mean there’s a second part to them. For season 2 maybe. Not sure.

Surtur with the Statue of Liberty was random.

Back