Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Wouldn't it make sense for a virology lab studying coronaviruses that can affect humans to also engineer and test possible vaccine solutions in advance in case, you know, it got out somehow

I don’t believe it’s the same kind of science.

Though FWIW my memory thinks that part of the ability to create a vaccine so quickly was the previous SARS virus being played with by vaccine makers.

This was an interesting artice about Monoclonal antibodies from Fairfax. Australia COVID: Sotrovimab is showing promising results in fight against virus (smh.com.au) It says monoclonal antibodies got start up funding from the Australian racing industry, while it is sort of true, it was actually a local biotech start up called Peptech which was funded largely through the racing industry. Who would have thought the biotech industry was a place bookies launder their money? ;) I found this about it:

'Peptech, based in Sydney, became important because of its work in the late 1980s and into the 1990s on monoclonal antibodies. The company had gotten its start because Dr Geoff Grigg (1926–2008) at the CSIRO's Division of Biotechnology had become interested in the more efficient synthesis of peptides. Later on, when the company refocused on monoclonal antibodies, Peptech did two significant things. One was raise monoclonal antibodies against a cytokine called TNF-alpha, which became highly relevant about a decade later. The other was provide some seed capital to Sir Greg Winter, one of the pioneers of humanised antibodies, to start Cambridge Antibody Technology, the antibody platform company that hit the big time in the 1990s and was bought by AstraZeneca for US$1.3bn in 2006. The relationship with Sir Greg was to be long-lasting. When he started Domantis to go after single-domain antibodies, Peptech was a seed investor in that company as well, which earned Peptech US$140m when Domantis was bought by GSK in 2006.'

Grigg died in 2008 and here is a scientific obituary for those interested - In Memoriam Geoffrey W. Grigg (1926–2008) (nih.gov)

Back to covid, I thought this was interesting wrt treatment:

'The United Arab Emirates, where Delta is prevalent, and logistics are military-grade, announced striking results, with no deaths among 6175 COVID-19 patients treated in July.'

So now Trump can throw away his bleach, Craig Kelly (et al) can turf the dewormer however I would like Andrew Bolt, to take a couple of hundred tablets of HCQ for the general benefit of our country.

Nailed it

E-vtDKPXIAA1USk

So whats the consensus on here on the mRNA vaccines?
Good? bad? will kill/sterilise/give many health complications?
No one really knows. Read the section in this article titled "The Spike Protein is a Prion Protein". It's probably the worst case scenario, unless there's worse in the mRNA jabs

Last edited:
Anti-vaxxers- “This whole covid thing is a scam! Unless your old and really unhealthy it’s nothing to worry about!”

Next minute, a relatively young and very fit Joe Rogan recovers from covid.

”See, ivermectin works!!!”
Zackly. It’s heeps edgeacayshanal.

So whats the consensus on here on the mRNA vaccines?

Good? bad? will kill/sterilise/give many health complications?
It makes your cat’s breath smell like cat food, I hear.

Japans ticked off on Ivermectin.

Nah that’s been posted here couple of times I think

Dr. Haruo Ozaki suggested that doctors be allowed to prescribe ivermectin and dexamethasone “off-label” at a press conference on 9 February 2021.

He said, “I would like the government to consider treatment at the level of the family doctor.

On 13 August 2021, he stated that “It is necessary to thoroughly study the clinical trials, but it seems that we are at the stage where it is okay to have the patient give an informed consent, and get permission to use it“.

Dr. Haruo Ozaki may be the Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, but he can only make suggestions. He is not the Japanese Health Ministry and cannot approve ivermectin for use against COVID-19.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly not what I was saying, but as usual, sorted totally misrepresents something. You need a fact checker for your posts.

Maybe be clearer what you are saying. Apparently, Ivermectin didn't help Rogan because healthy 54 year olds are not risk. But then you claimed it was the vitamins that cured him.

Maybe be clearer what you are saying. Apparently, Ivermectin didn't help Rogan because healthy 54 year olds are not risk. But then you claimed it was the vitamins that cured him.
Keep blazing away.

Nah that’s been posted here couple of times I think
Dr. Haruo Ozaki suggested that doctors be allowed to prescribe ivermectin and dexamethasone “off-label” at a press conference on 9 February 2021.
He said, “I would like the government to consider treatment at the level of the family doctor.
On 13 August 2021, he stated that “It is necessary to thoroughly study the clinical trials, but it seems that we are at the stage where it is okay to have the patient give an informed consent, and get permission to use it“.
Dr. Haruo Ozaki may be the Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, but he can only make suggestions. He is not the Japanese Health Ministry and cannot approve ivermectin for use against COVID-19.
Yes, it may not yet have been officially green-lighted, but plenty of doctors in Japan are using with great success

100% success rate!!! Wowee!! This on top of “miracle cure” and “the GOAT” and other such terms applied to this drug.

The ivermectin spruikers are their own worst enemies. They remind me of that episode in The Simpsons where Bart gets busted changing a D to an A+. Not even Homer believed him.

Like Homer said, try the B- next time. Might have more luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back