Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing an old DVD called Hamburger Hill, not watching it, just reading the title, my best little mate hit me this morning with "Which is the most dangerous hill in the world". Mt.Everest I told him ....308 and counting

It has only taken 13 hours in Texas to see an self induced abortion death.

Texans be crossing the border

Mexico's Supreme Court has ruled that criminal penalties for terminating pregnancies are unconstitutional.
The ruling, for the northern state of Coahuila, prevents women from being prosecuted for getting an abortion.
Abortion is currently severely restricted in all but four of the country's states.
Supreme Court Justice Luis Maria Aguilar described the move as a "historic step for the rights of women".
On Tuesday, the court ordered the state of Coahuila to remove sanctions for abortion from its criminal code.
The decision could pave the way for the decriminalisation of abortions across the country.

After seeing an old DVD called Hamburger Hill, not watching it, just reading the title, my best little mate hit me this morning with "Which is the most dangerous hill in the world". Mt.Everest I told him ....308 and counting
What about Windy Hill?

I hear that it's occupied by a really nasty Bowls Club. These guys are so mean that they managed to scare off a bunch of young druggies who used to hang around the place. Frightened them so badly that they moved all the way out to Tullamarine.

George Carlin had a good bit about how conservatives only care about people before they’re born and then when they’re of military age.

That’s gold! Loved the last part where they are anti women omg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"If only we had this one General from 200 years ago who lost the war he was fighting to help us in this war now that we just lost".

Trumpers have a loser mentality, confirmed.

"If only we had this one General from 200 years ago who lost the war he was fighting to help us in this war now that we just lost".

Trumpers have a loser mentality, confirmed.

It’s such a nothing thing though. That’s the weird part. He’s just trolling and his base likes him for his trolling and the people that don’t like him fall it and it only strengthens him.

It’s such a nothing thing though. That’s the weird part. He’s just trolling and his base likes him for his trolling and the people that don’t like him fall it and it only strengthens him.
The GOP is still beholden to him. The party has become captured by the white nationalism his campaign reanimated. Candidates all kiss the ring.

The GOP is still beholden to him. The party has become captured by the white nationalism his campaign reanimated. Candidates all kiss the ring.

I posted something in the Devil’s chessboard thread from one of his recent rallies where he was going on about woke. It’s kind of funny but I watch the crowd and think, these people really love him. They remind me of a WWE crowd. It’ll be interesting to see how the republicans handle him because they sure as s**t can’t ignore him.

The Democrats have a dementia patient as a president that everyone can see is losing his mind and a V.P that no one likes.

It’s a problem.

I posted something in the Devil’s chessboard thread from one of his recent rallies where he was going on about woke. It’s kind of funny but I watch the crowd and think, these people really love him. They remind me of a WWE crowd. It’ll be interesting to see how the republicans handle him because they sure as sh*t can’t ignore him.

The Democrats have a dementia patient as a president that everyone can see is losing his mind and a V.P that no one likes.

It’s a problem.
It’s a big problem, the American government is running out of money, they’ve got to get through massive spending bill; yet are lacking support.
Recent polls are suggesting the Biden’s admin has fallen to levels of B.Clinton about 43% of the popular vote..
So from the most popular voted president in history, to historic lows..

That’s why they sent off Harris to battle for the Newsom recall in California rather then deal with the fall out of Afghanistan nationally.
Problem is she’s also so unpopular there, after her stint as AG.

Last edited:
It’s a big problem, the American government is running out of money, they’ve got to get through massive spending bill; yet are lacking support.
Recent polls are suggesting the Biden’s admin has fallen to levels of B.Clinton about 43% of the popular vote..
So from the most popular voted president in history, to historic lows..

That’s why they sent off Harris to battle for the Newsom recall in California rather then deal with the fall out of Afghanistan nationally.
Problem is she’s also so unpopular there, after her stint as AG.

Doesn’t she have a lower approval rated then him?

YALL look how bad the justice system is. right for my case they brought up the WRONG PERSON, it was supposed to be ME HAHAHAHHA what a joke of a magistrate

Doesn’t she have a lower approval rated then him?
Newsom or Biden??
actually doesn’t really matter, she’s just about unelectable, after what Tulsi did on the debate stage.. the rest of the country saw what Cali already knew. it’ll be interesting to see the 2024 Democrat candidates. Biden surely can’t go around again, and I doubt the veep will have much popular support.

In saying that I doubt it’ll have much difference on the Newsom recall, as California is such a Democrat stronghold..

A good article explaining what I’m talking about.. they’re going to struggle to get budget up.. https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/the-real-biden-presidency-emerges-510728

Last edited:
George Carlin had a good bit about how conservatives only care about people before they’re born and then when they’re of military age.

The other thing that I've always wondered is - why are so many anti abortion or "pro life" types in favour of the death penalty?

The other thing that I've always wondered is - why are so many anti abortion or "pro life" types in favour of the death penalty?
They use “pro-life” and “anti-abortion” to say that they are anti-women lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back