Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Maybe be clearer what you are saying. Apparently, Ivermectin didn't help Rogan because healthy 54 year olds are not risk. But then you claimed it was the vitamins that cured him.
Sorted you are smarter than that. Anecdotal evidence is useless when treating conditions that mostly get better by themselves. It is utterly meaningless and unscientific. I am rather surprised at you pushing BS like that. The Together trial was pretty convincing that Ivermectin is as useless as HCQ.

I wonder how may folks who take it are aware of this side effect Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds | WFLA I suspect the dosing regimens are different, but gee, I find it rather exciting if Craig Kelly, Alex Jones et al won't be able to breed. Certainly a way to improve the gene pool.

The Activ-6 trial is looking at the SSRI fluvoxamine, the steroid fluticasone, and ivermectin again, but at different doses than the Together trial administered. My guess is it won't help, but I will wait and see. Monoclonal antibodies seem to be very effective if somewhat inconvenient.

Maybe be clearer what you are saying. Apparently, Ivermectin didn't help Rogan because healthy 54 year olds are not risk. But then you claimed it was the vitamins that cured him.
You clearly said he should recover from covid with all the vitamins he takes...

Seems only you two dropkicks can’t work out what I was saying.

Sorted you are smarter than that. Anecdotal evidence is useless when treating conditions that mostly get better by themselves. It is utterly meaningless and unscientific. I am rather surprised at you pushing BS like that. The Together trial was pretty convincing that Ivermectin is as useless as HCQ.

I wonder how may folks who take it are aware of this side effect Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds | WFLA I suspect the dosing regimens are different, but gee, I find it rather exciting if Craig Kelly, Alex Jones et al won't be able to breed. Certainly a way to improve the gene pool.

The Activ-6 trial is looking at the SSRI fluvoxamine, the steroid fluticasone, and ivermectin again, but at different doses than the Together trial administered. My guess is it won't help, but I will wait and see. Monoclonal antibodies seem to be very effective if somewhat inconvenient.

Garbage i drink at least a bottle of spirit alcohol a week, it keeps covid away.

My dad's best mate is 70 and when he got covid he went on a strict VB diet and never got sick at all. Forget your horse dewormer go for something a bit more gross but slightly less likely to make your arse explode.

He drinks cans FYI for the more science minded conspiracy nuffie.

My dad's best mate is 70 and when he got covid he went on a strict VB diet and never got sick at all. Forget your horse dewormer go for something a bit more gross but slightly less likely to make your arse explode.

If forced to choose, this would be my go

Oh thank god I thought you were one of those idiots trying to destroy society promoting glass containers.

I saw on the news that Gladys said she will reopen the airport in a few months if NSW reaches 70% or 80% double jabbed.

Does anybody know if this includes the notion that the jabs lose potency and you are no longer 'jabbed' after nine months?

I'm hoping Australians will be allowed to travel again before 2022, what do you guys think are the chances?

Deary me. Yet another fake story about Ivermectin. So many coincidences...

1631217777793.png

FOR THE RECORD: A national story regarding Ivermectin and a study regarding its effect on men’s reproductive health that KTSM published, has been removed from our website.

Concerns over the scientific research methods, the veracity of the original, peer-reviewed report and public statements by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) saying that infertility is not a known side effect of Ivermectin all led to our editorial decision to remove the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% success rate!!! Wowee!! This on top of “miracle cure” and “the GOAT” and other such terms applied to this drug.

The ivermectin spruikers are their own worst enemies. They remind me of that episode in The Simpsons where Bart gets busted changing a D to an A+. Not even Homer believed him.

Like Homer said, try the B- next time. Might have more luck.

A Simpsons episode is used to deflect from a potentially life saving drug. This is the level we are at.

Deary me. Yet another fake story about Ivermectin. So many coincidences...

View attachment 1231004

FOR THE RECORD: A national story regarding Ivermectin and a study regarding its effect on men’s reproductive health that KTSM published, has been removed from our website.

Concerns over the scientific research methods, the veracity of the original, peer-reviewed report and public statements by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) saying that infertility is not a known side effect of Ivermectin all led to our editorial decision to remove the story.

So when FDA says this, what are your thoughts then?

So australias daily vaccination rates have now peaked and started falling. just before we are getting an additional 4 million doses of nearly expired vaccines.

Vaccine hesitancy is going to be a big issue outside nsw and victoria and the media and liberal government havent caught on yet.
There were 310,000 odd again yesterday, close to the daily peak. For SA it was their highest day, NSW look to have come down from their huge peaks a week or so ago. With supply issues the number might bob around a bit.

Hesitancy may become a issue, but we’re nowhere near that point yet.

There were 310,000 odd again yesterday, close to the daily peak. For SA it was their highest day, NSW look to have come down from their huge peaks a week or so ago. With supply issues the number might bob around a bit.

Hesitancy may become a issue, but we’re nowhere near that point yet.
We are only 40 percent fully vaccinated (nsw only 50 percent) and we have peaked. The rates should be skyrocketing with all the doeses coming in. This all points to falling short of 80 percent. Even the health force cant get to 80 percent and they have all had access for 5 months. And its the health force. The one group that should have zero hesitancy.

We are only 40 percent fully vaccinated (nsw only 50 percent) and we have peaked. The rates should be skyrocketing with all the doeses coming in. This all points to falling short of 80 percent. Even the health force cant get to 80 percent and they have all had access for 5 months. And its the health force. The one group that should have zero hesitancy.
Our current rate of vaccination is fine, and stacks up pretty well with the best performed countries. The problem is we were months behind getting cracking.

Last edited:
A Simpsons episode is used to deflect from a potentially life saving drug. This is the level we are at.

Who has been deflected that would be involved with saving lives with Invermectin?
Are you trying to convince us all to use it off label?
What doses?
How do we use it? When do we use it?

My understanding is that it is normally prescribed as a single dose for parasites?
Is this effective for Covid ? Are there any ill effects from ongoing use?

I'm sure if i have a bottle of whiskey a year, it will show up harmless in a test. Every week? Every day?

I'm sure the people actually researching Invermectin have not been deflected from their jobs by the Simpsons episode.

Only 48% first vac in the worst effected LGA of Melbourne.
Same dickheads who won't isolate won't get vaccinated.
Watch them cry when grandpa dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back