• Pick 8 and 27 with 18 coming back

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • pick 8 with 18 coming back

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • 2nd round pick

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking this chance to encourage everyone to vote in the two threads that are more important than spitballing about Neale

If you havent already please vote for the Board MVP and Post Of The year

Board MVP:

Post of the Year

freo1997

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
So good we can get back to extremely disliking the little turnip.

As ‘Mitch’ said - what a prick. First dumps us and now titilates with a ‘might be coming home‘ rumour. He has diminished himself so badly in front of the whole AFL community.

At least now we can get back to barracking against him and his band of Brisbane tossers. Was such fun seeing them lose by 1 point at home.

Kersten? Is that you?

Retzlaff

Club Legend
Jun 8, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Didn't Lachie Neale's manager used to show up here from time to time? Seems he is on the outher with his client now lol.
He’s been posting on the Brisbane board for the past 3 years, the Fremantle board last week and now back on the Brisbane board. He’ll be posting on the Fremantle board in 2023.

freo1997

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
Meh i still think a few days before trade week ends a path could appear for the two parties and it's back on.

It is unlikely and maybe the clubs won't agree to a trade, but this press release today was to just make life for the Neales a bit easier imo. Get the paparazzi off the lawn.

beetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sounds like there was legitimate interest from Neale to return home, Freo said they would entertain it, Brisbane got wind but obviously given situation they were expecting a mountain of picks back (which is fair enough). However, in truly uncharacteristic fashion, Freo did not want to sell the farm and advised Neale same.

Next minute, Neale out in the media with his “I love lions” crap. This little prick is a conniving a-hole.

Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
Lachie going public on AFL.com video that he wants to stay at lions and that the trade talks were blown out of proportion. Says he wants to hold up the cup in a lions uniform.

Shut the thread down.

Let’s get back to the business of building a championship team through the draft instead of bringing on a 29 year old on the back end of his career.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Be interested to hear from all the posters who claimed we'd needed him to replace cerra /needed him to make finals/needed him to stop the endless rebuild and get us out of our cycle of mediocrity etc .....

Now he's staying in Brisbane I assume their outlook for our future is very bleak....
Yes it was and is
I was hoping with Lachie as a bit of midfield injection to fill the Cerra void , along with a slowly improving forward line and potential luck in the forward drafting we may at least stay relevant for a few years until all these miraculous draft picks have got their 80-100 games under their belt .

So unless the club has some other plans on filling that void in the midfield I can’t see much to be excited about for a few years .

But hey what’s a few more years in the wilderness .

Nov 7, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I got up this morning feeling a bit down and really needing a laugh to lift my spirits.

I went straight to the comedy channel and I see that it’s been closed down?

Wtf is that all about? You can’t do things like that on RUOK day!

I’m ruined.

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
If Lachie is still fit at 30 and we continue our progression he’s the type of player who could be part of what gets us over the top.
And the price will be more palatable
I would be very happy to take him back in 2023 as a FA on a 2 year deal. FA only, and injury free between now and then only. Baby number 2 will be on the way then, and anyone who has kids will know: first one = really hard work; going from one to two = really really really hard work; going from two to three = piece of piss.
Kid number two = more likely to need mum and the fam to help out.
See you for free in a couple of years Locky Kneel.*

*Credit: Daddy Doker - we’re ALL his children.

Oct 19, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
From brisbane board
Screenshot_20210910-074406.jpg

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back