AE AE 2021 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
where is the link to the 3xko thing?

The ESPN site which we're currently signed up to does have an Eliminator game (3XKO type) but is 1 strike only... can only select a team once throughout the season, 1 strike and you're out... however you can have multiple entries... I've set it up to have 3 entries each, so you can mix and match.

AE 2021 Eliminator Challenge

Password: AE2021

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
i'm confused

what am i supposed to be joining??? :drunk:

Password: AE2021

I would lose the lot after we beat the Jags in week 1 with Tyrod starring, David Johnson returning to his Cardinal days and Nico putting his hand up for Offensive Rookie of the year

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
I would lose the lot after we beat the Jags in week 1 with Tyrod starring, David Johnson returning to his Cardinal days and Nico putting his hand up for Offensive Rookie of the year
yeah. i guess you cant go 0-17 if you have a 0-0 tie

the old AE website was much better just dragging them up and down

But not so great when someone forgot to tip, missed a game or forgot to save.
The manual work keeping that running was too time consuming.

Don't forget to get your selections in... prize charter will be announced later today.
We've got 30 people signed into the comp, so once all paid up will have total $600 prize money.
Have messaged BGT with what I recommend, hoping to have prize money for Top 5 and a money back for last place.

Don't forget to get your selections in... prize charter will be announced later today.
We've got 30 people signed into the comp, so once all paid up will have total $600 prize money.
Have messaged BGT with what I recommend, hoping to have prize money for Top 5 and a money back for last place.

Can I request no money back for last PB? people who dont put tips in shouldn't be rewarded

AE2021 Prizes.jpg

Back